interface those sensors with my android device. So I have gone through
these two research papers

1. Open Data Kit Sensors: Mobile Data Collection with Wired and Wireless
    Sensors

2. Open Data Kit Sensors: A Sensor Integration Framework for Android at the
    Application-Level

And according to these research papers I suppose to implement two
    interfaces:

a. Driver Interface for drivers (Should be developed by driver developer)
b. ODKSensorService Interface (Should be developed by Android Application
developer)

As per the research paper and web site I went to source code of 

Sensor Driver for temperature sensor which has a java implementation.

But as I explained I am using Arduino Micro controller board  and I 

think (as I have found the resource on websites) I have to write code
using 'Embedded C' to develop drivers and It is not supporting some of the
parameters specified in the abstract functions given in driver interface.

So can you please explain me in some detail that how should I define 

drivers that can be understood by Arduino Board and fulfill the
requirements of driver interface?

Or guide me through a way by which I can get correct way to meet the
specified requirements.

Thanks and Regards,

Mayank Godbole
+91- 900-970-4440

Mayank,

Please don't send messages to both lists.

Yaw

··· On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 5:27 AM, mayank godbole wrote: > Hello all, > I am developing an Android application using some external > sensors (temperature, heart pulse, level)to receive data on my android > device.And these sensors are interfaced through Arduino Micro controller > board (As per the demonstration shown in Open Data Kit Sensors: Mobile > Data Collection with Wired and Wireless Sensors) from which I want to > receive data wirelessly (using Bluetooth) on android device > . > I am using ODK Sensor Framework on my android device to > interface those sensors with my android device. So I have gone through these > two research papers > > 1. Open Data Kit Sensors: Mobile Data Collection with Wired and Wireless > Sensors > 2. Open Data Kit Sensors: A Sensor Integration Framework for Android at the > Application-Level > > And according to these research papers I suppose to implement two > interfaces: > > a. Driver Interface for drivers (Should be developed by driver developer) > b. ODKSensorService Interface (Should be developed by Android Application > developer) > > As per the research paper and web site I went to source code of Sensor > Driver for temperature sensor which has a java implementation. > > But as I explained I am using Arduino Micro controller board and I > think (as I have found the resource on websites) I have to write code using > 'Embedded C' to develop drivers and It is not supporting some of the > parameters specified in the abstract functions given in driver interface. > > So can you please explain me in some detail that how should I define > drivers that can be understood by Arduino Board and fulfill the requirements > of driver interface? > > Or guide me through a way by which I can get correct way to meet the > specified requirements. > > Thanks and Regards, > > Mayank Godbole > +91- 900-970-4440 > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "ODK Developers" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

There are three things that you will need to do in your case.

1. Write the Arduino code necessary to interface with your sensor to
    produce the expected data and verify that it works.
  2. Write an activity that will be installed on your android device to
    interface with the ODK Sensors Framework that includes the appropriate
    meta-data elements in your AndroidManifest.xml file.
  3. Write an android driver that will be used to parse the data from
    the sensor that the ODK Sensors Framework receives.

Before integrating with ODK, we assume that you have already verified
that you sensor is properly functioning and completed step 1. We
typically don't support step 1. We support steps 2-3.

You can find examples of the ODK driver and activity implementations
in the ODK Sensors repo below.
https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/source/checkout?repo=sensordrivers

If you want to take a look at the ODK Sensors framework the repo is below.
https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/source/browse/?repo=sensors

Although we don't support writing the Arduino code, I have also
attached some sample code we have for our temperature sensor as a way
to get you started.

Clarice

FoneAstra30TempSketch.ino (5.31 KB)

foneastrapins.h (2.32 KB)

··· On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 7:50 AM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > Mayank, > > Please don't send messages to both lists. > > Yaw > > On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 5:27 AM, mayank godbole wrote: >> Hello all, >> I am developing an Android application using some external >> sensors (temperature, heart pulse, level)to receive data on my android >> device.And these sensors are interfaced through Arduino Micro controller >> board (As per the demonstration shown in Open Data Kit Sensors: Mobile >> Data Collection with Wired and Wireless Sensors) from which I want to >> receive data wirelessly (using Bluetooth) on android device >> . >> I am using ODK Sensor Framework on my android device to >> interface those sensors with my android device. So I have gone through these >> two research papers >> >> 1. Open Data Kit Sensors: Mobile Data Collection with Wired and Wireless >> Sensors >> 2. Open Data Kit Sensors: A Sensor Integration Framework for Android at the >> Application-Level >> >> And according to these research papers I suppose to implement two >> interfaces: >> >> a. Driver Interface for drivers (Should be developed by driver developer) >> b. ODKSensorService Interface (Should be developed by Android Application >> developer) >> >> As per the research paper and web site I went to source code of Sensor >> Driver for temperature sensor which has a java implementation. >> >> But as I explained I am using Arduino Micro controller board and I >> think (as I have found the resource on websites) I have to write code using >> 'Embedded C' to develop drivers and It is not supporting some of the >> parameters specified in the abstract functions given in driver interface. >> >> So can you please explain me in some detail that how should I define >> drivers that can be understood by Arduino Board and fulfill the requirements >> of driver interface? >> >> Or guide me through a way by which I can get correct way to meet the >> specified requirements. >> >> Thanks and Regards, >> >> Mayank Godbole >> +91- 900-970-4440 >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "ODK Developers" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >> >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ODK Developers" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Dear Mr. Larson,
The way you have helped me out is completely
outstanding and I am very much grateful to you. Actually I am a Post
Graduate student here in india and I am demonstrating this application as
an assignment in which I am insisting ODK Sensor Framework to create mobile
application which uses external sensors. Thanks and wishes for your next
projects.

Regards,
Mayank Godbole

··· On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 2:48 AM, clarice larson wrote:

If you want to take a look at the ODK Sensors framework the repo is below.

to get you started.

Clarice

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 7:50 AM, Yaw Anokwa yanokwa@nafundi.com wrote:

Mayank,

Yaw

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 5:27 AM, mayank godbole mayank.odk@gmail.com wrote:

Hello all,
I am developing an Android application using some
external
sensors (temperature, heart pulse, level)to receive data on my android
device.And these sensors are interfaced through Arduino Micro controller
board (As per the demonstration shown in Open Data Kit Sensors: Mobile
Data Collection with Wired and Wireless Sensors) from which I want to
receive data wirelessly (using Bluetooth) on android device
I am using ODK Sensor Framework on my android device to
interface those sensors with my android device. So I have gone through
these
two research papers

1. Open Data Kit Sensors: Mobile Data Collection with Wired and Wireless
    Sensors

2. Open Data Kit Sensors: A Sensor Integration Framework for Android at
    the
    Application-Level

And according to these research papers I suppose to implement two
    interfaces:

a. Driver Interface for drivers (Should be developed by driver
developer)
b. ODKSensorService Interface (Should be developed by Android
Application
developer)

Sensor

Driver for temperature sensor which has a java implementation.

But as I explained I am using Arduino Micro controller board  and I

think (as I have found the resource on websites) I have to write code
using
'Embedded C' to develop drivers and It is not supporting some of the
parameters specified in the abstract functions given in driver
interface.

So can you please explain me in some detail that how should I

define

requirements
of driver interface?

specified requirements.

Thanks and Regards,

Mayank Godbole
+91- 900-970-4440

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups
"ODK Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an
email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
Groups "ODK Developers" group.
an email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
Google Groups "ODK Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/opendatakit-developers/oXC15libqlw/unsubscribe
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Just an FYI, Clarice is a woman :slight_smile:

··· On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 3:53 PM, mayank godbole wrote: > Dear Mr. Larson, > The way you have helped me out is completely > outstanding and I am very much grateful to you. Actually I am a Post > Graduate student here in india and I am demonstrating this application as an > assignment in which I am insisting ODK Sensor Framework to create mobile > application which uses external sensors. Thanks and wishes for your next > projects. > > > Regards, > Mayank Godbole > > > On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 2:48 AM, clarice larson wrote: >> >> There are three things that you will need to do in your case. >> >> 1. Write the Arduino code necessary to interface with your sensor to >> produce the expected data and verify that it works. >> 2. Write an activity that will be installed on your android device to >> interface with the ODK Sensors Framework that includes the appropriate >> meta-data elements in your AndroidManifest.xml file. >> 3. Write an android driver that will be used to parse the data from >> the sensor that the ODK Sensors Framework receives. >> >> Before integrating with ODK, we assume that you have already verified >> that you sensor is properly functioning and completed step 1. We >> typically don't support step 1. We support steps 2-3. >> >> You can find examples of the ODK driver and activity implementations >> in the ODK Sensors repo below. >> https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/source/checkout?repo=sensordrivers >> >> If you want to take a look at the ODK Sensors framework the repo is below. >> https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/source/browse/?repo=sensors >> >> Although we don't support writing the Arduino code, I have also >> attached some sample code we have for our temperature sensor as a way >> to get you started. >> >> Clarice >> >> On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 7:50 AM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> > Mayank, >> > >> > Please don't send messages to both lists. >> > >> > Yaw >> > >> > On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 5:27 AM, mayank godbole wrote: >> >> Hello all, >> >> I am developing an Android application using some >> >> external >> >> sensors (temperature, heart pulse, level)to receive data on my android >> >> device.And these sensors are interfaced through Arduino Micro >> >> controller >> >> board (As per the demonstration shown in Open Data Kit Sensors: >> >> Mobile >> >> Data Collection with Wired and Wireless Sensors) from which I want to >> >> receive data wirelessly (using Bluetooth) on android device >> >> . >> >> I am using ODK Sensor Framework on my android device to >> >> interface those sensors with my android device. So I have gone through >> >> these >> >> two research papers >> >> >> >> 1. Open Data Kit Sensors: Mobile Data Collection with Wired and >> >> Wireless >> >> Sensors >> >> 2. Open Data Kit Sensors: A Sensor Integration Framework for Android at >> >> the >> >> Application-Level >> >> >> >> And according to these research papers I suppose to implement two >> >> interfaces: >> >> >> >> a. Driver Interface for drivers (Should be developed by driver >> >> developer) >> >> b. ODKSensorService Interface (Should be developed by Android >> >> Application >> >> developer) >> >> >> >> As per the research paper and web site I went to source code of >> >> Sensor >> >> Driver for temperature sensor which has a java implementation. >> >> >> >> But as I explained I am using Arduino Micro controller board and >> >> I >> >> think (as I have found the resource on websites) I have to write code >> >> using >> >> 'Embedded C' to develop drivers and It is not supporting some of the >> >> parameters specified in the abstract functions given in driver >> >> interface. >> >> >> >> So can you please explain me in some detail that how should I >> >> define >> >> drivers that can be understood by Arduino Board and fulfill the >> >> requirements >> >> of driver interface? >> >> >> >> Or guide me through a way by which I can get correct way to meet the >> >> specified requirements. >> >> >> >> Thanks and Regards, >> >> >> >> Mayank Godbole >> >> +91- 900-970-4440 >> >> >> >> -- >> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> >> Groups >> >> "ODK Developers" group. >> >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >> >> an >> >> email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >> >> >> >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > >> > -- >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> > Groups "ODK Developers" group. >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >> > an email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the >> Google Groups "ODK Developers" group. >> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit >> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/opendatakit-developers/oXC15libqlw/unsubscribe. >> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to >> opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >> >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "ODK Developers" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Sorry Ms. Larson.. It is bit difficult to judge the gender by name only.
Profile pic might have helped. Thanks for being kind Mr. Anokwa. :slight_smile:

··· On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 4:26 AM, Yaw Anokwa wrote:

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 3:53 PM, mayank godbole mayank.odk@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Mr. Larson,
Graduate student here in india and I am demonstrating this application
as an
assignment in which I am insisting ODK Sensor Framework to create mobile
application which uses external sensors. Thanks and wishes for your next
projects.

Regards,
Mayank Godbole

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 2:48 AM, clarice larson clarlars@gmail.com wrote:

If you want to take a look at the ODK Sensors framework the repo is
below.

to get you started.

Clarice

Mayank,

Yaw

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 5:27 AM, mayank godbole <mayank.odk@gmail.com wrote:

Hello all,
external
sensors (temperature, heart pulse, level)to receive data on my
android
device.And these sensors are interfaced through Arduino Micro
controller
board (As per the demonstration shown in Open Data Kit Sensors:
Mobile
Data Collection with Wired and Wireless Sensors) from which I want to
I am using ODK Sensor Framework on my android device to
interface those sensors with my android device. So I have gone
through
these
two research papers

1. Open Data Kit Sensors: Mobile Data Collection with Wired and
    Wireless
    Sensors

2. Open Data Kit Sensors: A Sensor Integration Framework for Android
    at
    the
    Application-Level

And according to these research papers I suppose to implement
    two
    interfaces:

developer)
Application
developer)

Sensor

But as I explained I am using Arduino Micro controller board

and

I
think (as I have found the resource on websites) I have to write
code
using
'Embedded C' to develop drivers and It is not supporting some of the
interface.

So can you please explain me in some detail that how should I

define
requirements
of driver interface?

specified requirements.

Thanks and Regards,

Mayank Godbole
+91- 900-970-4440

--
Groups
"ODK Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send
an

--

--

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/opendatakit-developers/oXC15libqlw/unsubscribe

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an

--

Actually it's Dr. Anokwa, but I prefer Mr :slight_smile:

··· On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 4:02 PM, mayank godbole wrote: > Sorry Ms. Larson.. It is bit difficult to judge the gender by name only. > Profile pic might have helped. Thanks for being kind Mr. Anokwa. :-) > > > On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 4:26 AM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> >> Just an FYI, Clarice is a woman :) >> >> On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 3:53 PM, mayank godbole wrote: >> > Dear Mr. Larson, >> > The way you have helped me out is completely >> > outstanding and I am very much grateful to you. Actually I am a Post >> > Graduate student here in india and I am demonstrating this application >> > as an >> > assignment in which I am insisting ODK Sensor Framework to create mobile >> > application which uses external sensors. Thanks and wishes for your >> > next >> > projects. >> > >> > >> > Regards, >> > Mayank Godbole >> > >> > >> > On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 2:48 AM, clarice larson wrote: >> >> >> >> There are three things that you will need to do in your case. >> >> >> >> 1. Write the Arduino code necessary to interface with your sensor to >> >> produce the expected data and verify that it works. >> >> 2. Write an activity that will be installed on your android device to >> >> interface with the ODK Sensors Framework that includes the appropriate >> >> meta-data elements in your AndroidManifest.xml file. >> >> 3. Write an android driver that will be used to parse the data from >> >> the sensor that the ODK Sensors Framework receives. >> >> >> >> Before integrating with ODK, we assume that you have already verified >> >> that you sensor is properly functioning and completed step 1. We >> >> typically don't support step 1. We support steps 2-3. >> >> >> >> You can find examples of the ODK driver and activity implementations >> >> in the ODK Sensors repo below. >> >> >> >> https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/source/checkout?repo=sensordrivers >> >> >> >> If you want to take a look at the ODK Sensors framework the repo is >> >> below. >> >> https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/source/browse/?repo=sensors >> >> >> >> Although we don't support writing the Arduino code, I have also >> >> attached some sample code we have for our temperature sensor as a way >> >> to get you started. >> >> >> >> Clarice >> >> >> >> On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 7:50 AM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> >> > Mayank, >> >> > >> >> > Please don't send messages to both lists. >> >> > >> >> > Yaw >> >> > >> >> > On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 5:27 AM, mayank godbole wrote: >> >> >> Hello all, >> >> >> I am developing an Android application using some >> >> >> external >> >> >> sensors (temperature, heart pulse, level)to receive data on my >> >> >> android >> >> >> device.And these sensors are interfaced through Arduino Micro >> >> >> controller >> >> >> board (As per the demonstration shown in Open Data Kit Sensors: >> >> >> Mobile >> >> >> Data Collection with Wired and Wireless Sensors) from which I want >> >> >> to >> >> >> receive data wirelessly (using Bluetooth) on android device >> >> >> . >> >> >> I am using ODK Sensor Framework on my android device to >> >> >> interface those sensors with my android device. So I have gone >> >> >> through >> >> >> these >> >> >> two research papers >> >> >> >> >> >> 1. Open Data Kit Sensors: Mobile Data Collection with Wired and >> >> >> Wireless >> >> >> Sensors >> >> >> 2. Open Data Kit Sensors: A Sensor Integration Framework for Android >> >> >> at >> >> >> the >> >> >> Application-Level >> >> >> >> >> >> And according to these research papers I suppose to implement >> >> >> two >> >> >> interfaces: >> >> >> >> >> >> a. Driver Interface for drivers (Should be developed by driver >> >> >> developer) >> >> >> b. ODKSensorService Interface (Should be developed by Android >> >> >> Application >> >> >> developer) >> >> >> >> >> >> As per the research paper and web site I went to source code >> >> >> of >> >> >> Sensor >> >> >> Driver for temperature sensor which has a java implementation. >> >> >> >> >> >> But as I explained I am using Arduino Micro controller board >> >> >> and >> >> >> I >> >> >> think (as I have found the resource on websites) I have to write >> >> >> code >> >> >> using >> >> >> 'Embedded C' to develop drivers and It is not supporting some of the >> >> >> parameters specified in the abstract functions given in driver >> >> >> interface. >> >> >> >> >> >> So can you please explain me in some detail that how should I >> >> >> define >> >> >> drivers that can be understood by Arduino Board and fulfill the >> >> >> requirements >> >> >> of driver interface? >> >> >> >> >> >> Or guide me through a way by which I can get correct way to meet the >> >> >> specified requirements. >> >> >> >> >> >> Thanks and Regards, >> >> >> >> >> >> Mayank Godbole >> >> >> +91- 900-970-4440 >> >> >> >> >> >> -- >> >> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> >> >> Groups >> >> >> "ODK Developers" group. >> >> >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >> >> >> send >> >> >> an >> >> >> email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >> >> >> >> >> >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >> > >> >> > -- >> >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> >> > Groups "ODK Developers" group. >> >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >> >> > send >> >> > an email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >> >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >> >> >> -- >> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the >> >> Google Groups "ODK Developers" group. >> >> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit >> >> >> >> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/opendatakit-developers/oXC15libqlw/unsubscribe. >> >> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to >> >> opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >> >> >> >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > >> > >> > -- >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> > Groups >> > "ODK Developers" group. >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >> > an >> > email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the >> Google Groups "ODK Developers" group. >> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit >> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/opendatakit-developers/oXC15libqlw/unsubscribe. >> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to >> opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "ODK Developers" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

It is your greatness Dr. Anokwa. Thanks for your kind response.

··· On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 4:33 AM, Yaw Anokwa wrote:

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 4:02 PM, mayank godbole mayank.odk@gmail.com wrote:

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 4:26 AM, Yaw Anokwa yanokwa@nafundi.com wrote:

Dear Mr. Larson,
Graduate student here in india and I am demonstrating this application
as an
assignment in which I am insisting ODK Sensor Framework to create
mobile
application which uses external sensors. Thanks and wishes for your
next
projects.

Regards,
Mayank Godbole

2. Write an activity that will be installed on your android device
    to
    interface with the ODK Sensors Framework that includes the
    appropriate

below.

to get you started.

Clarice

Mayank,

Yaw

Hello all,
external
android
controller
Mobile
Data Collection with Wired and Wireless Sensors) from which I want
to
I am using ODK Sensor Framework on my android device
to
through
these
two research papers

Wireless
    Sensors

2. Open Data Kit Sensors: A Sensor Integration Framework for
    Android
    at
    the
    Application-Level

And according to these research papers I suppose to
    implement
    two
    interfaces:

developer)
Application
developer)

As per the research paper and web site I went to source code

of
Sensor

and
I
code
using
'Embedded C' to develop drivers and It is not supporting some of
the
interface.

So can you please explain me in some detail that how should

I

define
requirements
of driver interface?

Or guide me through a way by which I can get correct way to meet
the
specified requirements.

Thanks and Regards,

Mayank Godbole
+91- 900-970-4440

--
Groups
"ODK Developers" group.
send
an

--
send

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in
the

--
Groups
"ODK Developers" group.
an

--

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an

--

Ms. Clarice,
I got to know from Mr. Mitch that you have MobiSys
Conference next week so wish you all the good luck for the same.

··· On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 4:47 AM, mayank godbole wrote:

It is your greatness Dr. Anokwa. Thanks for your kind response.

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 4:33 AM, Yaw Anokwa yanokwa@nafundi.com wrote:

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 4:02 PM, mayank godbole mayank.odk@gmail.com wrote:

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 4:26 AM, Yaw Anokwa yanokwa@nafundi.com wrote:

Dear Mr. Larson,
The way you have helped me out is
completely
Graduate student here in india and I am demonstrating this
application
as an
assignment in which I am insisting ODK Sensor Framework to create
mobile
application which uses external sensors. Thanks and wishes for your
next
projects.

Regards,
Mayank Godbole

1. Write the Arduino code necessary to interface with your sensor
    to
  2. Write an activity that will be installed on your android device
    to
    interface with the ODK Sensors Framework that includes the
    appropriate

Before integrating with ODK, we assume that you have already
verified

below.

attached some sample code we have for our temperature sensor as a
way
to get you started.

Clarice

Mayank,

Yaw

Hello all,
external
android
controller
Mobile
Data Collection with Wired and Wireless Sensors) from which I
want
to
I am using ODK Sensor Framework on my android device
to
through
these
two research papers

Wireless
    Sensors

2. Open Data Kit Sensors: A Sensor Integration Framework for
    Android
    at
    the
    Application-Level

And according to these research papers I suppose to
    implement
    two
    interfaces:

developer)
Application
developer)

As per the research paper and web site I went to source

code

of
Sensor

and
I
code
using
'Embedded C' to develop drivers and It is not supporting some of
the
interface.

So can you please explain me in some detail that how

should I

define
requirements
of driver interface?

Or guide me through a way by which I can get correct way to meet
the
specified requirements.

Thanks and Regards,

Mayank Godbole
+91- 900-970-4440

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google
Groups
"ODK Developers" group.
send
an

--
send

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in
the

--
Groups
"ODK Developers" group.
send
an

--

--
Groups
"ODK Developers" group.
an

--