1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I have data of division and districts which i want to show separately.
let me try to explain the problem.
- Division 1
- Division 2
- Division 3
When a person selects the division, list of districts shows up
a. district A
b. district B
c. district C
d. district D
e. district E
f. district F
g. district G
h. district H
i. district I
if we say (district A,B,C), (district D,E,F), (district G,H,I) belongs to Division 1, 2 and 3 respectively.
how can we do this? If a user select Division 1, only district (A,B,C) shows up. Similarly Division 2 and 3 shows district(D,E,F) and (G,H,I) respectively.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Right now, using ODK sandbox for testing purpose.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
i couldn't come up with the exact logic
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
create select_one for list of 3 division
then create a select-one for list of 9 districts
after selecting any division, only 3 respective districts should show.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.