Relevant using (and, or)

<!--- Answer the five que[EOCODKcycle4.xlsx|attachment](upload://aCwwW3y4xPFozX4Zr74vGcGceoK.xlsx) (31.4 KB) i want to say if (reverselog1<=0 or reverselog2 <=0) or (reverselog1<=0 and reverselog2 <=0). i dont want the form to go forward if the answer is negetive but it does not work if the two are less than zero it only works if one of the two is less than zero. i had to create two note rows with required yes and only relevant if reverselog1 or reverselog2 or both are less than 0 **2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.** **3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?** **4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?** **5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.**

Hi @Dada

Please attach the XLS form so that someone in the community can try to help.

Thanks

EOCODKcycle4.xlsx (31.4 KB)

Hi @Dada situation is that relevant was mistyped as relevance.

On the other hand, I think second part of your formula is unnecessary "or (reverselog1<=0 and reverselog2 <=0)". It would be enough with if (reverselog1<=0 or reverselog2 <=0)

1 Like

i corrected relevance to relevant and use only one line of note with relevant if (reverselog1<=0 or reverselog2 <=0) but it only shows wen either reverselog1 or reverselog 2 is less than zero not when both are less than zero. EOCODKcycle4.xlsx (31.2 KB)

Hello,
In your xlsx you have the opposite: ${reverselog1} >=0 or ${reverselog2} >=0. This might be the error?
Based in the given the OR is working ok, see stripped example.
EOC Test01.xlsx (12.4 KB)

Side-note: Note normally does NOT have a required attribute (as no input possible). Do you want to block the flow with this? (You might show another required_message? Or use acknowledge type - required, plus constraint.)
Kind regards

yes the problem was from the < sign. @wroos the form is supposed to stop if there is a negative value hence the need relevant and for reverselog to be note so that the user will not have any selection to make reverse log is a calculated value which checks how many drugs were given-drugs used to get the balance of drugs to be returned thats why is has to be a positive value.