Repeat loop on multiple select values

Is there a way to get values from a multiple select question and display them in a repeat loop?

I have tried a combination of position() and selected-at(multi-select, 1). While it does what I want but I miss out on the first selection in the multi select - the loop begins with the 2nd selection. Any other options? Thanks.

To be more precise, in the multi select, I want the respondent to select game titles he/she owns. Then, for the selected game titles, I have created a repeat loop as I want a couple of questions to be asked for each game title. Now, in the repeat loop, I want to actually display the selected game title's name, instead of game1 or so on. Hope I make sense.

··· On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 12:22:09 PM UTC+5:30, Mandy123 wrote: > Is there a way to get values from a multiple select question and display them in a repeat loop? > > I have tried a combination of position() and selected-at(multi-select, 1). While it does what I want but I miss out on the first selection in the multi select - the loop begins with the 2nd selection. Any other options? Thanks.

Never mind! I figured it out. Cheers!

··· On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 12:22:09 PM UTC+5:30, Mandy123 wrote: > Is there a way to get values from a multiple select question and display them in a repeat loop? > > I have tried a combination of position() and selected-at(multi-select, 1). While it does what I want but I miss out on the first selection in the multi select - the loop begins with the 2nd selection. Any other options? Thanks.