Retrieving unsent data from tablet

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I'm having trouble retrieving failed sent data on tablets. Some Enumerators didn't update their forms before going out on the field, and that forms no longer exits on the google drive. I tried using the briefcase to extract the file, but no luck. Is there a way to upload or export the failed file from the tablet?
Thanks
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
This project is hosted on google sheets
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I know I have to refer to the form and uploaded it to the google drive, however, this form is deleted and hence difficult to upload failed data on the tablets
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Hi @Sedzro

does that mean they have an old version of it (on their devices) or no form at all?

If you use google drive and you have that form already downloaded you don't need to store it on google drive to upload filled forms.

You should be able to upload your filled forms even to a completly new spreadsheet (if there are big differences between you form versions and forms you have filled using that old versions are not accepted)