Retriving uploaded images in bulk which are uploaded to the ODKAggregate database

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
We have been drawing the family genogram of each volunteer and uploading an image through ODK collect to the ODKAggregate postgresql database, is there a way where I can find and access all the image files that have been collected since the beginning till now (like in one folder all image files)?

Currently, the CSV data export file provides the web link for each volunteer's genogram file and that can be viewed one by one on the browser using the URL.

Require to access the genogram files of all volunteers every day.

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
I needed support/guidance here from some experienced Admin.

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
Tried accessing the web link in different ways to access the folder but doesn't happen

4. Upload any test forms or screenshots below.

You can use Briefcase to download the images.

Note that both Aggregate and Briefcase have reached end-of-life and are not being updated or supported. Continuing to use them puts your data at risk.

Thanks for the response @yanokwa.

I tried Briefcase but it doesn't provide all images in folder instead it provides the all files for each volunteer.

Yes, we are also thinking about upgrading to Central but before hand we want to fully know central's features and how much of our requirements going to be resolved. Also need to know actively how long this project will go on. Since our studies are followup based so it will go on for many years, we wanted a platform which is robust and getting timely support.
Can we have someone's direct contact who can help us with technical queries and then about commercial part of Central.

And also we need a complete tracking system of all our volunteers that gives complete detail of volunteer history by visit wise as well as assessments wise.

A post was split to a new topic: How can I access images?