in my survey I have 4 sections
Section C has one question (Multiple with 9 options) and is the key question for other section
Section D1 will appear if option (1,2,3,4) selected.
Section D2 will appear if option (5,6) selected.
Section E will appear after completing sections (D1 and D2) or if selected (8,9) directly in C.
My problem is if I want to select the options (1,2,3,4,5,6), or select more than two options the skip will directly move to E
Please let me know how can I programme this as a skip logic.
Welcome to the ODK forum, @Alaa_Arabiat ! We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. Thanks for adding your profile picture. It helps build community!
- If options 1,2,3, and 4 are selected then D1 appears.
- If options 5 and 6 are selected then D2 appears.
- If options 1,2,3,4,5, and 6 are selected then D1, D2, and E appears
- If options 8 and 9 are selected then E appears.
- And it doesn't have to be exactly the selection, for example if 5,6, and 8 are selected then D2 still appears.
Is that correct?
Also, are you able to attach the XLSForm of what you have tried?
Many thanks for your quick response,
indeed what you said is right,
try this: skip_logic.xlsx (10.0 KB)
Amended Slightly and it's working
Are you able to share how you amended it? So that others can learn from your work.