Select one repeat once if values is selected

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
Hi guys, I have a select one with 2 choice values (individual and group) after that comes multiple repeats.
repeat group have these labels ( name, age, number)
select one 'individual'= should repeat group ( name, age, number) once and end select one 'group'= should repeat group ( name, age, number) multiple times (Add group just like the current repeat behaves)
What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
ODK COLLECT v1.17.2
What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Any concept will do
What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

Hi @Senyo_Aborgah

something like this:text1.xlsx (9.3 KB)?

I did this approach but I was hoping to have one set of question group(name, age, number) then the select one will repeat it based on what you select.
In your example, we have 2 set of question group(name, age, number).
Is it possible to do in on one??

What about this approach: text1.xlsx (9.3 KB)?

Hello Friends,

I might be jumping in from a wrong side, but if the quest holds, below will be my approach.

Step one: Set a "repreat_count" like this if(${select_one}=1, 1, >=2) where

• select_one is is your select question of which option 1 is individual.

What this will do, it will limit the repeat to only one iteration if you select individual otherwise, the user will be forced to enter at least two iterations.

Hoping this helps,
Cheers
JR

@jules_rugwiro thanks for guild line but it didn't work both select one keeps behaving like normal repeat. I edited @Grzesiek2010 file. Please can you guys check what am doing wrongtext1.xlsx (13.8 KB)

Thanks alot