Selected multiple to display in the next question to add values

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Am creating a survey and i have a select multiple questions which i want the next question to depend on the selected options.It goes like.
What are the household sources of income and i have answers of option Teacher, Doctor, Farmer, Lawyer and None.
I want if i select two of the above for example teacher and doctor the next question should ask how much does a teacher earn, then another how much does a doctor earn? and provide a text field to write the salaries.

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Am using ODK Collect running on google sheets

Similar type of question is answered here How to repeat questions based on select_multiple - #3 by Julien_GM

Thank you for referring me here, it is working well. However how can i set the question to display the next question without swiping next.
I have my questions displayed on one screen in a filed-list. To access the other relevant i have to first move forward and then back again to access the questions.
Is it possible to set it that when i select the options automatically the relevant questions appear without swiping next?

It is possible just update your ODK Collect to the newest v1.22.4 version and it will work out of the box.