1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I need to automatically send an email
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
I want to ask a question.
Is it possible to create a form that, under a certain condition, sends an email to a specific address?
here is a sample form which shows how to send an SMS and an email using Collect https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hep9Ibtd2u3rtPviNn8HS0qbwjGoJy4JtZOn6xdHkMk/edit#gid=0
it doesn't work completely automatically because you have to confirm but it's the only solution.
Another cool way would he to use build a RapidPro flow and hook it into ONA using their API, and from there what happens is whenever your form gets submitted a set of rules will be evaluated by the flow and necessary actions will be taken including automated emails and SMS.
All above services are paid, you may only consider them if you judge it necessary for the scope of ypur work. I've done it for business purposes and was satisfied of the outcome.
Check https://ona.io for more info. As a disclaimer, my response is in no way sponsored by neither of the platforms