Sending Form screen sometimes stays forever

Has anyone else noticed this? Sometimes the Sending Forms screen stays
up forever even after the server has sent a 201 and all is well... Is
this just me? I couldn't see a related issue on google code...

what version of collect you using?

··· On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 13:21, Thomas Smyth wrote: > Has anyone else noticed this? Sometimes the Sending Forms screen stays > up forever even after the server has sent a 201 and all is well... Is > this just me? I couldn't see a related issue on google code...

1.1.7 beta

··· On 13 July 2011 16:36, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > what version of collect you using? > > On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 13:21, Thomas Smyth wrote: >> Has anyone else noticed this? Sometimes the Sending Forms screen stays >> up forever even after the server has sent a 201 and all is well... Is >> this just me? I couldn't see a related issue on google code... >

Any ideas on this or should I start hacking? I just got embarrassed
Bill Gates style during a demo b/c of this so I'm keen to fix it!

··· On 13 July 2011 18:13, Thomas Smyth wrote: > 1.1.7 beta > > On 13 July 2011 16:36, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> what version of collect you using? >> >> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 13:21, Thomas Smyth wrote: >>> Has anyone else noticed this? Sometimes the Sending Forms screen stays >>> up forever even after the server has sent a 201 and all is well... Is >>> this just me? I couldn't see a related issue on google code... >> >

So far you're the only one that has reported this. File a bug and include
what server and device you're using. Do you have a setup where you can
reproduce this reliably?

··· On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Thomas Smyth wrote:

Any ideas on this or should I start hacking? I just got embarrassed
Bill Gates style during a demo b/c of this so I'm keen to fix it!

On 13 July 2011 18:13, Thomas Smyth thomas.smyth@gatech.edu wrote:

1.1.7 beta

On 13 July 2011 16:36, Yaw Anokwa yanokwa@gmail.com wrote:

what version of collect you using?

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 13:21, Thomas Smyth thomas.smyth@gatech.edu wrote:

Has anyone else noticed this? Sometimes the Sending Forms screen stays
up forever even after the server has sent a 201 and all is well... Is
this just me? I couldn't see a related issue on google code...

Thanks for the info. I will investigate myself and if I can't figure
it out myself I'll file the bug.

··· On 20 July 2011 12:52, Carl Hartung wrote: > So far you're the only one that has reported this. File a bug and include > what server and device you're using. Do you have a setup where you can > reproduce this reliably? > > > On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Thomas Smyth wrote: >> >> Any ideas on this or should I start hacking? I just got embarrassed >> Bill Gates style during a demo b/c of this so I'm keen to fix it! >> >> On 13 July 2011 18:13, Thomas Smyth wrote: >> > 1.1.7 beta >> > >> > On 13 July 2011 16:36, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> >> what version of collect you using? >> >> >> >> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 13:21, Thomas Smyth wrote: >> >>> Has anyone else noticed this? Sometimes the Sending Forms screen stays >> >>> up forever even after the server has sent a 201 and all is well... Is >> >>> this just me? I couldn't see a related issue on google code... >> >> >> > > >