I had one user the send 6 records and she says that ODK confirmed
sending them. There are no records in "Send Finished Data"...the
records are in "Manage Forms and Data". Is there way to move these
records back and try to resend them?

If you're using 1.1.7, you should be able to use "continue saved forms" and
re-open them, go to the end and select "mark as finished" and save them
again. Then they should reappear in "send finished data."

If you're using an earlier version, no. You'll have to pull them off the SD
card (they're in /sdcard/odk/instances) and upload them manually.

··· On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Andrew Faust wrote:

I had one user the send 6 records and she says that ODK confirmed
sending them. There are no records in "Send Finished Data"...the
records are in "Manage Forms and Data". Is there way to move these
records back and try to resend them?

might also be easier to use briefcase (alpha at
http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/downloads/list) to download them
off the phone and push them to app engine (if you are using aggregate
1.0).

··· On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 08:53, Carl Hartung wrote: > If you're using 1.1.7, you should be able to use "continue saved forms" and > re-open them, go to the end and select "mark as finished" and save them > again. Then they should reappear in "send finished data." > If you're using an earlier version, no. You'll have to pull them off the SD > card (they're in /sdcard/odk/instances) and upload them manually. > > On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Andrew Faust wrote: >> >> I had one user the send 6 records and she says that ODK confirmed >> sending them. There are no records in "Send Finished Data"...the >> records are in "Manage Forms and Data". Is there way to move these >> records back and try to resend them? > >

Thanks all again...using 1.1.5 & 0.9.7...do plan to upgrade
soon...just did not want to do it before this exercise. I will try to
pull them off the SD card and see what I can do.

Thanks again

··· On Oct 14, 11:19 am, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > might also be easier to use briefcase (alpha athttp://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/downloads/list) to download them > off the phone and push them to app engine (if you are using aggregate > 1.0). > > > > > > > > On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 08:53, Carl Hartung wrote: > > If you're using 1.1.7, you should be able to use "continue saved forms" and > > re-open them, go to the end and select "mark as finished" and save them > > again. Then they should reappear in "send finished data." > > If you're using an earlier version, no. You'll have to pull them off the SD > > card (they're in /sdcard/odk/instances) and upload them manually. > > > On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Andrew Faust wrote: > > >> I had one user the send 6 records and she says that ODK confirmed > >> sending them. There are no records in "Send Finished Data"...the > >> records are in "Manage Forms and Data". Is there way to move these > >> records back and try to resend them?