1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Dear ODK Users,
In a form I am building, I have three related questions - The first (Q300) asks about the CURRENT source of drinking water, while the next (Q301) asks about the PREVIOUS source. The third question (Q302) asks about the reasons for stopping or changing the source of drinking water. I would want the third question to be skipped if the answer in the two previous questions is the same. In other words, Q302 should only appear if the current and the previous sources of water are different same. Any ideas on how to achieve this? See attached form
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
water_survey_2019.xlsx (14.9 KB)
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.