Skip logic for select_multiple

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I have created a select_multiple question of medications. For each medication checked off there is a group of questions to answer about each medication. I don't want groups of questions to show up when the respondent indicates they don't use that medication (don't tick off on the select_multiple). When I use a relevant statement for a medication to get a group of questions to appear it works if only one medication is selected from the list. If more than one medication is selected than none of the subsequent questions about any of the medications appear.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
KoBoToolbox
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have used the relevant statement ${medicine}='penicillin' - see attached screen shot.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Advise on how I can get groups of questions to appear if multiple selections are made from select multiple questions (groups of questions for each option of select_multiple)
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Are those questions the same for each selected option? If co you could try Repeat through selected items

The questions are mostly the same, but I was wary to use the repeat option since the repeats are saved separately and harder to integrate for analysis. Therefore I want to avoid repeats. I looked at the link you provided and I have to say it is a bit over my head and I'm not sure how to use the information there to help me. Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question!

(from https://docs.opendatakit.org/form-logic/#repeating-groups-of-questions)
Using repetition in a form is very powerful but can also make training and data analysis more time-consuming. Aggregate does not export repeats so Briefcase or one of the data publishers will be needed to transfer data from Aggregate. Repeats will be in their own documents and will need to be joined with their parent records for analysis
If the number of repetitions is small and known ahead of time, consider "unrolling" the repeat by copying the same questions several times.
if the number of repetitions is large and includes many questions, consider building a separate form that enumerators fill out multiple times and link the forms with some parent key (e.g., a household ID).

I was able to fix it by using the updated code in the relevant column as indicated below:
selected(${drug_abx},'oxytet')

instead of
${drug_abx}='oxytet'