Some times saved forms are not presents under Edit Saved Form list

What is the problem? Please be detailed.

I have downloaded some test forms and fill those forms and save the forms.After some interval I found that the forms are not listed under Edit Saved Forms as well as the forms are not there in Get Blank Form. When I again re installed the app its working fine. This scenario is not always happens but it is happening some times. Is it because of some antivirus or clean master something? I have also checked the memory(it's 1 GB more than free space).Could you please support me on this.

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
ODK Version 1 and android 5.1

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?'
You have to download some forms,fill it and save those forms. And check after some long interval whether the forms are there in the Edit Saved Form list.

What you have you tried to fix the problem?
It happened very rarely.I could not recreate the problem.So I have not taken any steps to fix it.

Forms you can see in Get Blank Form are those available on your server side so I don't think it has anything to do with the issue you described, maybe you meant Fill Blank Form?

You mean it's working fine because you haven't noticed the same issue so far or maybe saved forms you lost appeared again?

Thank you for the response @Grzesiek2010. As we could not recreate the problem again, so if we found any such problems we will get back to you with the exact steps that how the saved forms are lost.

1 Like