*starred* columns appear in Fusion Tables and submission error

Hello ODK,

great work on the new releases!

When I switched to Aggregate 1.0 RC2 Fusion Tables started populating
columns like meta-instance-id. Is there a way to prevent this? All
of the data of interest is successfully there though.

Also: Running Android 1.6 and Collect 1.1.7 RC 2 and getting a
submission error: FAILED submission returned 5000 Internal Server
Error.

Any ideas of where I went wrong?

Best

Adam

In the future there will be ways to tell Aggregate not to send those
columns, for right now you can just create a view in FusionTables and
deselect those columns so they don't show.

Waylon

··· On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 9:05 PM, Adam Calo wrote: > Hello ODK, > > great work on the new releases! > > When I switched to Aggregate 1.0 RC2 Fusion Tables started populating > columns like *meta-instance-id*. Is there a way to prevent this? All > of the data of interest is successfully there though. > > Also: Running Android 1.6 and Collect 1.1.7 RC 2 and getting a > submission error: FAILED submission returned 5000 Internal Server > Error. > > Any ideas of where I went wrong? > > Best > > Adam > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >

excellent, thank you

··· On Oct 7, 1:47 am, "W. Brunette" wrote: > In the future there will be ways to tell Aggregate not to send those > columns, for right now you can just create a view in FusionTables and > deselect those columns so they don't show. > > Waylon > > > > > > > > On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 9:05 PM, Adam Calo wrote: > > Hello ODK, > > > great work on the new releases! > > > When I switched to Aggregate 1.0 RC2 Fusion Tables started populating > > columns like *meta-instance-id*. Is there a way to prevent this? All > > of the data of interest is successfully there though. > > > Also: Running Android 1.6 and Collect 1.1.7 RC 2 and getting a > > submission error: FAILED submission returned 5000 Internal Server > > Error. > > > Any ideas of where I went wrong? > > > Best > > > Adam > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en