1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Hi. The problem is that I have a calculated value, let's call it A, from three previous inputs, X,Y,Z. When I try to analyze the data using the OData feed, I am able to see all of the data and perform statistics on X,Y,Z, however, I am unable to perform any statistics on the calculated value A.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I am using ODK Central v0.6 on a Dell Latitude 5590 with several different types of cell phones; Huawai, Samsung, etc.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have tried to create read only values that use the default as the calculated A value to no avail. I have tried changing the type from 'calculate' to 'hidden'. I am looking for a way to convert the calculated value into a float or at least an integer - Odata is interpreting it as a string (maybe).
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
I have taken a screenshot of a similar example.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
When exporting as a csv file, I do not encounter this problem as I am able to perform statistics on the calculated A value.
Thank you for the help.