1. What is the problem? I collected data using odk collect using a form designed in Climmob software, but when I tried to send finalized forms I get errors. Error: Generic Exception: Error: Internal Server Error (500) at https://climmob,net/climmob3/submission?deviceID=imei%3A352062080826724.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers. I am using Climmob server (https://climmob.net/climmob3/), the data is collected using odk collect using android operating systems on Techno phantom plus 6 and spark 2.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem? I have changed devices, usernames since there are several enumerators and change internet sources from wifi to wifi hotspot, but all in vein.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem? Register at Climmob and make a small form and access the server in odk collect and try submit the data
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below. A few of the forms collected earlier were submitted but the subsequent submissions show error all users.