Survey questionnaire tables

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
Am developing an xlsform for survey data that collects information about children aged 0-23 months in a selected household. The questionnaire has several sections. The demographic section will collect information (names, age, sex, date of birth etc) about all the children in the household. In later sections, the interview will have to refer to the children and collection information about immunization status, feeding practices etc related to all the children in the household aged 0-23 months. How do I do this in xlsforms so the interview can collect/refer to all children listed in household listing and collect information about immunization status and feeding practices, which will be in a different section? Sample questions are attached below:

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
xlsforms

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Not yet tried but repeat is not helping me.
Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

Hello, I've this kind of question you can see here it can help you.

1 Like

I think you'll also be interested in the sample form from Create list of household members-then repeat list to ask further questions on each child - #6 by LN.

2 Likes

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
Am developing an xlsform for survey data that collects information about children aged 0-23 months in a selected household. The questionnaire has several sections. The demographic section will collect information (names, age, sex, date of birth etc) about all the children in the household. In later sections, the interview will have to refer to the children and collection information about immunization status, feeding practices etc related to all the children in the household aged 0-23 months. How do I do this in xlsforms so the interview can collect/refer to all children listed in household listing and collect information about immunization status and feeding practices, which will be in a different section?