Surveys about ODK?

I'm in the middle of drafting a post-hoc survey for the folks that
used ODK on our recent Liberia mission. If other folks have surveys
they've used in the past, I'd love to see a copy. Thanks.

Hi Thomas et al,

There are a few sort of "meta forms" that we've been using. They are
not exactly what you are looking for, but I think they might still be
helpful to you or others.

1. Battery Life- To measure the battery life of each device at the end
    of the day. We were tracking battery life to vet new devices.
  2. Enumerator Training Experience- Our form to gauge the enumerators
    experiences with our training
  3. Enumerator Weekly- A weekly survey to gauge enumerator sentiment,
    capture anonymous discontent, etc.
  4. Training Practice Survey- Survey used during training to
    familiarize our enumerators with ODK.

Attempted to Attach: Zipped Folder with either the .xls (for
xls2xform), the .xml, or both.

So, I can't see a way to include attachments (perhaps, I'm missing
it.), but I'll email you the files directly. If other people would
like them, let me know.

Please let me know what your thoughts are on these forms and if you
find any of them helpful.

Thanks,

··· -- *Eric A. Couper, MPA DP * ICT & Agriculture Coordinator Africa Soil Information Service c. +255 076 490 7683 e. eric.couper@gmail.com s. eric.couper t. @_couper

On Oct 20, 8:01 pm, Thomas Smyth thomas.sm...@gatech.edu wrote:

I'm in the middle of drafting a post-hoc survey for the folks that
used ODK on our recent Liberia mission. If other folks have surveys
they've used in the past, I'd love to see a copy. Thanks.

Thanks!

··· On 21 October 2011 02:13, Eric Couper wrote: > Hi Thomas et al, > > There are a few sort of "meta forms" that we've been using. They are > not exactly what you are looking for, but I think they might still be > helpful to you or others. > > 1. Battery Life- To measure the battery life of each device at the end > of the day. We were tracking battery life to vet new devices. > 2. Enumerator Training Experience- Our form to gauge the enumerators > experiences with our training > 3. Enumerator Weekly- A weekly survey to gauge enumerator sentiment, > capture anonymous discontent, etc. > 4. Training Practice Survey- Survey used during training to > familiarize our enumerators with ODK. > > Attempted to Attach: Zipped Folder with either the .xls (for > xls2xform), the .xml, or both. > > So, I can't see a way to include attachments (perhaps, I'm missing > it.), but I'll email you the files directly. If other people would > like them, let me know. > > Please let me know what your thoughts are on these forms and if you > find any of them helpful. > > Thanks, > > -- > *Eric A. Couper, MPA DP * > ICT & Agriculture Coordinator > Africa Soil Information Service > c. +255 076 490 7683 > e. eric.couper@gmail.com > s. eric.couper > t. @_couper > > On Oct 20, 8:01 pm, Thomas Smyth wrote: >> I'm in the middle of drafting a post-hoc survey for the folks that >> used ODK on our recent Liberia mission. If other folks have surveys >> they've used in the past, I'd love to see a copy. Thanks. > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >

At Yaw's great suggestion, I'll be writing a blog entry about the use
of "metaforms" and their use for quality control, daily progress
monitoring, training, etc. I'll include a link to all the forms there
as well.

If you have any ideas or forms you would like to contribute to post,
please contact me or contribute to the discussion here.

··· On Oct 21, 9:13 am, Eric Couper wrote: > Hi Thomas et al, > > There are a few sort of "meta forms" that we've been using. They are > not exactly what you are looking for, but I think they might still be > helpful to you or others. > > 1. Battery Life- To measure the battery life of each device at the end > of the day. We were tracking battery life to vet new devices. > 2. Enumerator Training Experience- Our form to gauge the enumerators > experiences with our training > 3. Enumerator Weekly- A weekly survey to gauge enumerator sentiment, > capture anonymous discontent, etc. > 4. Training Practice Survey- Survey used during training to > familiarize our enumerators with ODK. > > Attempted to Attach: Zipped Folder with either the .xls (for > xls2xform), the .xml, or both. > > So, I can't see a way to include attachments (perhaps, I'm missing > it.), but I'll email you the files directly. If other people would > like them, let me know. > > Please let me know what your thoughts are on these forms and if you > find any of them helpful. > > Thanks, > > -- > *Eric A. Couper, MPA DP * > ICT & Agriculture Coordinator > Africa Soil Information Service > c.+255 076 490 7683begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +255 076 490 7683 > e. eric.cou...@gmail.com > s.eric.couper > t. @_couper > > On Oct 20, 8:01 pm, Thomas Smyth wrote: > > > > > > > > > I'm in the middle of drafting a post-hoc survey for the folks that > > used ODK on our recent Liberia mission. If other folks have surveys > > they've used in the past, I'd love to see a copy. Thanks.