Two choice filters in SurveyCTO

Hi everyone!

I'm working with SurveyCTO, and I need to filter choices with two conditions. I have a filter on the variable ${presents}, where the possible choices displayed depend on the answer of the variable ${division} with the expression filter=${division} or filter=0. In addition, I want the possible answers displayed to be the ones not selected in the previous question ${disc}. Normally, this is done with (not(selected(${disc}, filter))), but if I add it to the first filter I made from the ${division} with an "and", the not-selected filter doesn't work.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance for your help and time!

Hi @ara.ramirezg, I would suggest you ask the question on the Survey CTO support site since you are working with it.

Thank you

Hi @ara.ramirezg
Welcome to the ODK forum. We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

SurveyCTO is based on ODK so when it comes to building forms it doesn't matter that it's SurveyCTO. You didn't attach your form so I can't test it but I think what you want to achieve is possible. I have this sample form which has not(selected()) function with additional conditions:
choice-filter2.xlsx (7.3 KB)

Let us know if this solves your problem. If not please attach your form and add more detaisl.