Two Collect programs in same android

Hello,

I have done a customized version of ODK Collect according to my needs.I wanted to put two fields in the client settings and they fill automatically two form text fields to save time to the user. This information cannot be for default in the form because only the user knows them in the moment to fill forms and they can change. I have done it without problems.

I have changed the name of the objects and of the application.

My customized Collect uses different sd folder from the ODK Collect.

I've both programs ODK and mine in the same android mobile with version 2.3.7.They work with different forms and different aggregate.

Both runs well, but a thing not known for me happens: When I open a form in any Collect, a message box is opened and ask me with which of two collect want to open the form, with the title "Complete action using".

Do you know as I can avoid this message?

I attach a image of the message.

I'm sorry, I forgot to say that if I choose the program opposite to the one
that I am executing, the Collect crash with this message:

There are likely many places in ODK Collect that say "launch this activity"
without saying "in myself" by specifying a component name.

You need to find all the startActivity...() requests and ensure that they
have your component name set.

Never done this, so I don't know whether there are any gotchas.

Mitch

··· On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM, francesc wrote:

I'm sorry, I forgot to say that if I choose the program opposite to the
one that I am executing, the Collect crash with this message:

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

Problem solved. CONTENT_TYPE and CONTENT_ITEM_TYPE values had to be
different in both Collect's versions.

Thank you !

Al 19/09/2012 20:19, En/na Mitch S ha escrit:

··· > There are likely many places in ODK Collect that say "launch this > activity" without saying "in myself" by specifying a component name. > > You need to find all the startActivity...() requests and ensure that > they have your component name set. > > http://developer.android.com/guide/components/intents-filters.html#ires > > Never done this, so I don't know whether there are any gotchas. > > Mitch > > On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM, francesc <francescgarre@gmail.com > wrote: > > I'm sorry, I forgot to say that if I choose the program opposite > to the one that I am executing, the Collect crash with this message: > > > > > -- > Mitch Sundt > Software Engineer > University of Washington > mitchellsundt@gmail.com