Unable to send filled forms back to the serve

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I am unable to send surveyed form to the server
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK collects
Infinix x623
XOS 4.0 elite
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Checked the serve address
**4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?**To see to it

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
I am able to get blank forms from the server but unable to send filled forms

The server is responding with a 404 error which means it can't find the form you are trying to submit. Are you sure that FORM 1 is currently accepting submissions? Since this has to do with the specific server and survey you are working with, you will need to either post to https://fmardpace.ng/community/ or get in touch with your project point of contact.

Thanks for the swift response but i have post this issue to the community forum but it seems they couldn't solve the problem.
I am using the username and password provided for us.

Did you download the blank form a long time ago by any chance? Did you absolutely confirm with the survey administrators that there is currently a form named FORM 1 accepting submissions? Do you see that form when you go to Get Blank Form?

Thanks, the form was named on the completion of the survey. I did rename it after finishing the survey but there was another form i did not rename but that was not going as well

When you go to Fill Blank Form, do you see the exact same form name and version that you see when you go to Get Blank Form?

The version of form i am using is not on the get form list anymore

That explains why you can't make your submission. This is something to discuss with your project leadership. They might be able to temporarily accept submissions for that older version or pull the data directly from your device.

Do you know what has changed between the versions? In particular, were questions added or removed?

Ooooh okay like you said i have tried to meet contact them but nothing has been done to it