Unable to upload a form

I am trying to upload a new form. When I go through the upload dialogue it tells me the upload was successful but the new form does not appear in the list. I was able to upload forms before and already collected the data. Can I have more then 2 forms at the same time? Is it something else I am doing wrong?

can you send me excel questionnaire which sample that you made in order to understanding because that parts is difficult can you help me please in case you have questionnaires and excels different
xusni571@gmail.com

I am talking about uploading the blank form to ODK server if that is not
clear.

··· On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 6:07:12 PM UTC+4, Vasil Novikau wrote: > > I am trying to upload a new form. When I go through the upload dialogue it > tells me the upload was successful but the new form does not appear in the > list. I was able to upload forms before and already collected the data. Can > I have more then 2 forms at the same time? Is it something else I am doing > wrong? >

And I figured it out. The problem was that the xml I was trying to upload
had a different file name but an identical content to an existing form.
Once I changed a single character in the file I was able to upload it.
SOmthign developers might want to take a look at.

··· On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 6:07:12 PM UTC+4, Vasil Novikau wrote: > > I am trying to upload a new form. When I go through the upload dialogue it > tells me the upload was successful but the new form does not appear in the > list. I was able to upload forms before and already collected the data. Can > I have more then 2 forms at the same time? Is it something else I am doing > wrong? >

Vasil, did you have to download the form uploader again for it to work? Or
did you just run the .jar file again after downloading it the first time?

I was also having trouble and wondered if this makes a difference. Thanks!

··· On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 1:56:31 AM UTC-5, Vasil Novikau wrote: > > And I figured it out. The problem was that the xml I was trying to upload > had a different file name but an identical content to an existing form. > Once I changed a single character in the file I was able to upload it. > SOmthign developers might want to take a look at. > > On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 6:07:12 PM UTC+4, Vasil Novikau wrote: >> >> I am trying to upload a new form. When I go through the upload dialogue >> it tells me the upload was successful but the new form does not appear in >> the list. I was able to upload forms before and already collected the data. >> Can I have more then 2 forms at the same time? Is it something else I am >> doing wrong? >> >