Update data using ODK Collect in ODK central

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
I have a hosted ODK Central server in AWS, for which data is collected using ODK Collect. After pushing the data, I would like to update the data collected via ODK Central

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?

• Setup ODK Central server
  • Collect data and push to the server

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
I would like to know if updating the data already collected and pushed to the server using ODK Central is possible. Is there any precise documentation?

What exactly do you mean by this? What is the data? Why does the data need to be updated? What high-level problem are you trying to solve?

Hi @yanokwa thanks for the quick response. The data we are collecting is demographic information about households, which we use to provide assistance to the population we support. In Haiti, where our project is based, there is a lot of migration, during the current situation in country, and household information frequently changes. Currently, once data has been pushed to the ODK Central server, we cannot update the record using ODK Collect. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thank you!

Hi @aonomike
Editing already sent forms using Collect is not possible. This is something that might be implemented in the future but that's the future.
You can still edit data using Central see https://docs.getodk.org/central-submissions/#submission-editing