1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I am following this guide here https://docs.getodk.org/central-upgrade/
When I try to "git pull" I gives me this
"hint: Fix them up in the work tree, and then use 'git add/rm '
hint: as appropriate to mark resolution and make a commit."
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Using Linux Ubuntu 18.4. ODK Central 1.2.1
Docker version "docker-compose version 1.29.2, build 5becea4c"
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
So I tried the
" mv .env env-tmp
mv env-tmp .env"
Still does not work
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
I install this ODK central using the instructions for installing on Digital Ocean. It was an old version I started with I think 1 but then I upgraded like 3 months ago and it was upgraded to 1.2.1. So now I am trying to upgrade to version 1.3