Using skip Logic function to a multiple grouped Matrix Questions

Here is a scenario:

• If you select yes in any two questions from Q1 it takes you to Q2 otherwise if no is selected for all in Q1 the survey ends

*If you select yes in any two questions from Q2, it takes you to Q3, Otherwise if no is selected for all in Q2 then the survey ends

But now from the previous task,

i grouped all questions from Q1 and Q2 in a matrix form (named Section Ai)
I grouped all questions from Q3 in a matrix form (named Section Aii)
What am i trying to achieve?

1. if you select a yes from any questions in the first matrix (section Ai) then it takes you to the next matrix (Section Aii). Otherwise, if all answers are a no, then the survey ends

2. Next if you select a yes from any questions in Section Aii matrix then it takes you to the main survey of the study… Otherwise, if all answers are a no, then the survey ends.

NB: In the link provided below when a yes is selected the form is failing to proceed to another section.
visit:enketo.getodk.org/preview?form=https%3A//xlsform.getodk.org/downloads/5udw3m6y/XLS%20skip%20logic%20help.xml

Below is the XLS form in which I was using the skip logic for the grouped matrix question.
XLS FORM visit:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13cyEjCtDQrssATCXLI5RSVeSRkUGSSqn/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=107168770295717395415&rtpof=true&sd=true

hi @TheGreat_one

the reason why the skip logic is not working is due to two factors:

1. the y_n choice has not value 1 and 0 in your form,
  2. the relevance with the if are not on the correct variables.

please look at the attached file

XLS skip logic help.xlsx (19.7 KB)

@aurdipas thank you very much. Indeed i used a string while the function option was an integer