1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I have a form where enumerators are capturing images of people. I want my form to assign a uuid for every subject in a photo session. A photo session can have a single person or more than one person with a max of 9 people. For a single person this is achievable since concat the date and time with enumerator code. It become a little complex when I have more than one person in the session
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Collect 1.23.3
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Right now it is a manual process where enumerators have to key in the integers which is prone to error. I want the UUID fields to be populated with some incremental integers
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
I have attached the excerpt of the XLS form for your trial.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
ImagesCollectionVer2Forum.xls (51.5 KB)