manually edited it like <KHM_Project_Mapping id="KHM_Project_Mapping"
version="2012072302">.

Thanks.

Hi Chan,
You can add a version number to your XLSForm by creating a version column
in the settings sheet.
Regards,
-Nathan

··· On Monday, October 1, 2012 10:01:02 PM UTC-7, Chan Choth wrote: > > Hi, > > How can we put the form version number in xls form? In the past, I have to > manually edited it like version="2012072302">. > > Thanks. >

I'm using like this example and works well when I make minors updates
and upload to aggregate without loosing data:

<h:head>
<h:title>BFT</h:title>

Al 02/10/2012 7:01, En/na Chan Choth ha escrit:

··· > Hi, > > How can we put the form version number in xls form? In the past, I > have to manually edited it like id="KHM_Project_Mapping" version="2012072302">. > > Thanks. > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your response. I put something like this in the settings sheet
and it does not work.

form_title form_idCommune Database Commune_DB version 2012100401

Is there any document where I can read in order to know what are available
functions in the settings sheet? Thanks.

Best regards,

··· On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 10:57:23 PM UTC+7, Nathan wrote: > > Hi Chan, > You can add a version number to your XLSForm by creating a version column > in the settings sheet. > Regards, > -Nathan > > On Monday, October 1, 2012 10:01:02 PM UTC-7, Chan Choth wrote: >> >> Hi, >> >> How can we put the form version number in xls form? In the past, I have >> to manually edited it like > version="2012072302">. >> >> Thanks. >> >

Hi Chan,
Maybe it's just a email formatting issue but it looks like you put the
version in the third row. "version" should be in a column header (along
side form_title and form_id) and the version number should be directly
below it. I've updated the XLSForm documentation herehttp://opendatakit.org/help/form-design/xlsform/ with
an example of it.
Regards,
-Nathan

··· On Thursday, October 4, 2012 1:57:14 AM UTC-7, Chan Choth wrote: > > Hi Nathan, > > Thanks for your response. I put something like this in the settings sheet > and it does not work. > > form_title form_idCommune Database Commune_DB version 2012100401 > > Is there any document where I can read in order to know what are available > functions in the settings sheet? Thanks. > > Best regards, > > On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 10:57:23 PM UTC+7, Nathan wrote: >> >> Hi Chan, >> You can add a version number to your XLSForm by creating a version column >> in the settings sheet. >> Regards, >> -Nathan >> >> On Monday, October 1, 2012 10:01:02 PM UTC-7, Chan Choth wrote: >>> >>> Hi, >>> >>> How can we put the form version number in xls form? In the past, I have >>> to manually edited it like >> id="KHM_Project_Mapping" version="2012072302">. >>> >>> Thanks. >>> >>