Working with preloaded csv data

What is the problem? Please be detailed. I have preloaded csv data into an xls form I'm working on & it's all good so far. Now, how do I make certain questions only relevant depending on the responses given in the csv? In other words, how does relevance/skip logic work with preloaded data?

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

Hello @mugambii,
You can do that using relevant condition as mentioned in the sample form I am attaching. In case you want to change only the options then you can do that in 6 different ways as mentioned here. I am attaching a sample form for your reference
ForumExample.csv (330 Bytes)
ForumExample.xlsx (9.0 KB)

Thanks and Regards,
SGSC

1 Like

Thanks a lot @SGSCuseprs_trial.xlsx (14.5 KB)
rwsurv2017.csv (389 Bytes)
I seem to be facing a different kind of challenge...I would like that if one inputs the household ID, the respondent's name automatically shows up (this is OK now, thank you!) what I'm now still trying to figure out is how to make Q4.15 (row 23, useprstrial.xls) only appear for respondents who were categorised as users of ext service in the 2017 survey (rwsurv2017.csv).
Will highly appreciate your help. many thanks

Any help please? Really stuck with this!

Hi @mugambii

Here is a modified excel useprs_trial.xlsx (14.5 KB)
Notice the relevance i have introduced ${rsp_pcuse}='ext user'

1 Like

Thanks a lot @dicksonsamwel. Let me try it out.