Xls2xform problem

Hi when im trying to make a form with XLS2XForm i keep receiving this
message: " Conversion Error: 'int' object has no attribute 'replace' "
I have tried starting over and uploading the xls on every new line i
add, to see whats seems to be the problem. This error starts when the
xls begins using the "choices" sheet ( ex: when i add a "add select
one prompt using comida")

Thanks in advance for all the help you could give me.

··· On Jan 25, 2:48 pm, gap1981 wrote: > Hi when im trying to make a form with XLS2XForm i keep receiving this > message: " Conversion Error: 'int' object has no attribute 'replace' " > I have tried starting over and uploading the xls on every new line i > add, to see whats seems to be the problem. This error starts when the > xls begins using the "choices" sheet ( ex: when i add a "add select > one prompt using comida")

Hi, I've been working on a updated version of XLS2XForm, however it's
not running on the XLS2Xform site just yet. If you send me the xls
file you are trying to convert I can run it though my code and send
you the output. (And if it still doesn't work with my version I'll be
able to figure out why.)
Regards,
-Nathan Breit

··· On Jan 25, 9:49 am, gap1981 wrote: > Thanks in advance for all the help you could give me. > > On Jan 25, 2:48 pm, gap1981 wrote: > > > > > > > > > Hi when im trying to make a form with XLS2XForm i keep receiving this > > message: " Conversion Error: 'int' object has no attribute 'replace' " > > I have tried starting over and uploading the xls on every new line i > > add, to see whats seems to be the problem. This error starts when the > > xls begins using the "choices" sheet ( ex: when i add a "add select > > one prompt using comida")

thanks for the response, this is my xls.
Guillermo A. Perazzo

expenses.xls (61.5 KB)

··· 2012/1/25 Nathan

able to figure out why.)
Regards,
-Nathan Breit

On Jan 25, 9:49 am, gap1981 gapera...@gmail.com wrote:

On Jan 25, 2:48 pm, gap1981 gapera...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi when im trying to make a form with XLS2XForm i keep receiving this
message: " Conversion Error: 'int' object has no attribute 'replace' "
I have tried starting over and uploading the xls on every new line i
add, to see whats seems to be the problem. This error starts when the

--
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

gastos needs a caption. Try entering something in the C12 field.
Also check E16. I'm not sure if the relevance is case sensitive.

··· On Jan 25, 2:24 pm, Guillermo Perazzo wrote: > thanks for the response, this is my xls. > Guillermo A. Perazzo > > 2012/1/25 Nathan > > > > > > > > > Hi, I've been working on a updated version of XLS2XForm, however it's > > not running on the XLS2Xform site just yet. If you send me the xls > > file you are trying to convert I can run it though my code and send > > you the output. (And if it still doesn't work with my version I'll be > > able to figure out why.) > > Regards, > > -Nathan Breit > > > On Jan 25, 9:49 am, gap1981 wrote: > > > Thanks in advance for all the help you could give me. > > > > On Jan 25, 2:48 pm, gap1981 wrote: > > > > > Hi when im trying to make a form with XLS2XForm i keep receiving this > > > > message: " Conversion Error: 'int' object has no attribute 'replace' " > > > > I have tried starting over and uploading the xls on every new line i > > > > add, to see whats seems to be the problem. This error starts when the > > > > xls begins using the "choices" sheet ( ex: when i add a "add select > > > > one prompt using comida") > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > > expenses.xls > 83KViewDownload

Thanks nathan has told me that. Thank you mike.

··· El ene 31, 2012 5:54 p.m., "Mike Sherman" escribió:

gastos needs a caption. Try entering something in the C12 field.
Also check E16. I'm not sure if the relevance is case sensitive.

On Jan 25, 2:24 pm, Guillermo Perazzo gapera...@gmail.com wrote:

thanks for the response, this is my xls.
Guillermo A. Perazzo

2012/1/25 Nathan nabr...@gmail.com

able to figure out why.)
Regards,
-Nathan Breit

On Jan 25, 9:49 am, gap1981 gapera...@gmail.com wrote:

On Jan 25, 2:48 pm, gap1981 gapera...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi when im trying to make a form with XLS2XForm i keep receiving
this
'replace' "
I have tried starting over and uploading the xls on every new line
i
add, to see whats seems to be the problem. This error starts when
the

--
Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

expenses.xls
83KViewDownload

--
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

Did you know if this kind of error is always about the same things?
because im getting it a lot always related to questions with the sheet
choices. But i couldnt find the mistake a made.

··· On Jan 31, 8:04 pm, Guillermo Perazzo wrote: > Thanks nathan has told me that. Thank you mike. > El ene 31, 2012 5:54 p.m., "Mike Sherman" escribió: > > > > > > > > > gastos needs a caption. Try entering something in the C12 field. > > Also check E16. I'm not sure if the relevance is case sensitive. > > > On Jan 25, 2:24 pm, Guillermo Perazzo wrote: > > > thanks for the response, this is my xls. > > > Guillermo A. Perazzo > > > > 2012/1/25 Nathan > > > > > Hi, I've been working on a updated version of XLS2XForm, however it's > > > > not running on the XLS2Xform site just yet. If you send me the xls > > > > file you are trying to convert I can run it though my code and send > > > > you the output. (And if it still doesn't work with my version I'll be > > > > able to figure out why.) > > > > Regards, > > > > -Nathan Breit > > > > > On Jan 25, 9:49 am, gap1981 wrote: > > > > > Thanks in advance for all the help you could give me. > > > > > > On Jan 25, 2:48 pm, gap1981 wrote: > > > > > > > Hi when im trying to make a form with XLS2XForm i keep receiving > > this > > > > > > message: " Conversion Error: 'int' object has no attribute > > 'replace' " > > > > > > I have tried starting over and uploading the xls on every new line > > i > > > > > > add, to see whats seems to be the problem. This error starts when > > the > > > > > > xls begins using the "choices" sheet ( ex: when i add a "add select > > > > > > one prompt using comida") > > > > > -- > > > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > > expenses.xls > > > 83KViewDownload > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en