XLSForm Online Preview 502 error

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.

Using the XLSForm Online v2.x web page the form can be uploaded, however clicking the Preview button gives a 502 Bad Gateway error

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.

XLSForm Online v2.x or v1.x

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Submitting different forms, submitting from different source IP addresses

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

Submit form on the XLSForm Online website and click Preview button

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

N/A

J'ai le même problème depuis hier; quand je veux pré-visualiser mon formulaire en cliquant sur Preview in enketo, alors ce message apparaît:

(502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.14.0 (Ubuntu))

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Je rencontre un probleme quand je pré-visualiser mon formulaire faite sur XlsForms online dans Enketo.
Quand je clique sur preview Enketo uine page s'ouvre avec ce message 502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.14.0 (Ubuntu)
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Le serveur utiliser est XLSForm Online v2.x
Convert an XLSForm into a validated ODK XForm j'utillise un widows 10

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Je voudrais valider mon formulaire
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
J'ai besoin d'une aide et que l'on m'explique pourquoi se probleme.
Je suis un nouveau utilisateur mais j'apprend vite.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Ce probleme je ne l'ai eu que hier. Hors cela marchait les jours précedente à hier.

Thanks for reporting this issue. It's been fixed.

We'll also put some more reporting in place so we are notified of this kind of error in the future.

1 Like

I was getting this error earlier today but now I am getting a different error:

Loading Error
Error occured during the loading of this form. It is recommended not to use this form for data entry until this is resolved.

Please contact support@example.org with the link to this page and the error message below:

Forbidden. This server is not linked with Enketo.

I'm using a form that I have previously uploaded to XLSForm Online, so I do not think it is anything to do with that setup.

@erinp Can you try again now? I gave the server a little kick and it should be working now.

1 Like

working now- thank you!!

Merci pour la promptitude. Le problème a été résolu.
Thank you!

1 Like