YES/NO Option in ODK build

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
I am using the build for a yield survey. for cashew farmers. There is this question "Do you want to participate in this survey?" at the beginning where if the producer selects the YES option, then the next question continues. But if the producer selects the option NO, I am looking at the possibility where it can jumped to the last page to submit the forms.
Please kindly help me if this is possible in the build.

What ODK tool and version are you using?
And on what device and operating system version?

Hello Frimpong,
Am Enock in Accra, Ghana here. I have used ODK extensively. This is basically a skip logic. Is it possible to share a snippet of your xlxs form? Let me know how I can help.

@Frimpongeben1 There is no notion of skipping in ODK. There is a notion of relevance. You can make a set of questions relevant (show up on the screen) based on previous answers.

The rough approach is to ask a y/n question at the beginning, then make a group of questions relevant based on that answer. I've attached a screenshot and sample file. Note that Relevance logic on the right side.

Participation.odkbuild.zip (1.2 KB)

Caveat is that I haven't tried this on a device, but it should work!

1 Like

Ok, Enock, how then do I send you?

@yanokwa, thank you very much. It worked perfectly for me.

1 Like

Please find the file attached for your information. Unfortunately for me, am not able to work with the xlxs form. its only the build I can work in. Attached is the xlxs of my form.