A problem exporting forms on ODK briefcase. Error: base64 Encrypted Element Signature

Problem: When exporting forms on ODK briefcase, I get an 'unexpected error'
I am using encrypted forms.

Please can you help me.

Log shows the following:
2018-07-26 13:20:34,366 [Thread-7] WARN org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser - XForm Parse Warning: Warning: 1 Unrecognized attributes found in Element [bind] and will be ignored: [length]
Problem found at nodeset: /html/head/model/bind
With element

2018-07-26 13:20:34,366 [Thread-7] WARN org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser - XForm Parse Warning: Warning: 1 Unrecognized attributes found in Element [bind] and will be ignored: [length]
Problem found at nodeset: /html/head/model/bind
With element

2018-07-26 13:20:34,366 [Thread-7] INFO org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser - Creating FormDef from parsed XML finished in 3.224 ms
2018-07-26 13:20:35,001 [Thread-7] ERROR o.o.briefcase.ui.export.ExportPanel - Error while exporting forms
org.bouncycastle.crypto.DataLengthException: input too large for RSA cipher.

version: ODK-Briefcase-v1.11.0-beta.1

I have checked and the keys used have successfully encrypted other forms.

Welcome to the ODK forum, @Thomas_A_Sammut! When you get a chance, please introduce yourself here. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

To confirm, the problem is that v1.11.0-beta.1 can't decrypt these files, but older versions of Briefcase could?

Hi Yanokwa, I'm Thomas, and I'm a medical research student currently using ODK for a project in Guinea Bissau.

I have used this version of briefcase to decrypt two forms already in use. The keys are also the same and nothing has changed from the keys perspective.

The new change is the error message (above).

Hi, @Thomas_A_Sammut!

I'm sorry you're having problems with Briefcase.

At first glance, your problem seems to be related to the encryption key being too small for the data you're trying to encrypt. Could you describe how you created the encryption keys?