1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
We noticed high billing charges in a Google App Engine deployment of ODK-Aggregate. Upon investigating we found that the background instance is trying to publish a fusion table that does not exist and throwing an error multiple times a minute. We cannot load the publish table webpage for the form.
The error signature is:
"Somehow DB entities for publisher got into problem state"
"com.google.appengine.api.datastore.EntityNotFoundException: No entity was found matching the key: opendatakit._fusion_table_2("uuid:9cbe9e1e-41b4-46f6-809e-e27f1d736a2d")"
At some point the entry in the fusion table was deleted. My best guess is that this occurred during a datastore backup, but it could have been deleted by a user manually. Either way, the system is in a bad state.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK-Aggregate fork from June 2018
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I am going to try adding a fake entry to the table and then deleting it from the ODK-Aggregate webpage.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
I reproduced the issue on a test system by deleting an entry in the opendatakit._fusion_table_2 datastore.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Any suggestions on a fix are appreciated!