AccessDeniedException,org.opendatakit.aggregate.client.exception.FormNotAvailableException,org.opendatakit.aggregate.client.exception

I opened my ODK today and submissions not answered, it is in blank. There were over 50 sent forms here.

I´m using odk collect v1.17.2, and odk aggregate V1.6.1 and use Google APP Engine.

Message error is: 500 Internal Server Error
UnexpectedException: Service method 'public abstract org.opendatakit.aggregate.client.submission.SubmissionUISum

Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.UnexpectedException: Service method 'public abstract org.opendatakit.aggregate.client.submission.SubmissionUISummary org.opendatakit.aggregate.client.submission.SubmissionService.getSubmissions(org.opendatakit.aggregate.client.filter.FilterGroup) throws org.opendatakit.common.security.client.exception.AccessDeniedException,org.opendatakit.aggregate.client.exception.FormNotAvailableException,org.opendatakit.aggregate.client.exception.RequestFailureException,org.opendatakit.common.persistence.client.exception.DatastoreFailureException' threw an unexpected exception: com.google.apphosting.runtime.HardDeadlineExceededError: This request (00000166da8bc9a1) started at 2018/11/03 17:08:06.177 UTC and was still executing at 2018/11/03 17:09:06.384 UTC.

When there were 10 sent forms, don´t had problems

Help me please!

Hi,

First question is; how big is your form? if they are too big, 10 submissions may have consumed all your data free allowance. And if that is the case you need wait till tomorrow or set up billing account with Google. Please note Google only provides only a limited number of free transactions per day.

Thanks

I think you´re right, the form is very big. I didn´t know that Google only provides a limit number of transactions per day.

Thanks very much.

@ggallo, I'd encourage you to read more about the quota and what you can do to make the most of it at https://docs.opendatakit.org/aggregate-deployment-planning.

1 Like

Hello Yaw, I read the topic. Now, It´s more clear to me.

Thank.