Accessx denied cannnot edit sheet

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
I created an odk form from xls file and updated it without changing the submission url. When users send files they get error "access denied. Please check if odk has permission to edit sheet."

I tried pulling files mannually via odk briefcase but the it doesnt recognize the files.

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?

1. Create xls form and modify the questions
    2.upload x

2.create spreadsheet on google sheet and copy the link on google drive and paste it on xls.

3.Modify form again but change formid except link and upload form to odk collect. Create a record and send form via google. Drive
3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
Grabbed files from devices and tried to pull using briefcase but i get error that its not an odk collect directory

4. Upload any test forms or screenshots below.

Hi @nmp_eswa
Are you sure you set the url correctly https://youtu.be/GnXwGmhaI9U?t=167? Please make sure that you allow people to edit your spreadsheet so that they can upload data to it (can edit permission below):

Thanks, I just realised that the url isnpinting a a deleted sheet. How can i point the form to a new sheet with correct url and update onnodk collect? The are devices wich have existing records and they have the forms with wrong url.