Adding new questions on the existing postgresql table and linking multiple forms with unique Id

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
We have been using ODK (ODKAggregate and ODK collect) for data collection for several of our projects, we have requirements for the following:

1. When there is a requirement for adding new questions to the existing questionnaire of the xlsform, is there any way of adding it to the same table?
  2. There are different assessments we have been conducting i.e Socio, Clinical, and Nurse; each one is a different questionnaire used by a different team. We require each form to be linked and tracked in with the Id that we are assigning for the volunteers.
    Please tell is there a way to have tracking of the same volunteer Id (unique id) in different forms.
    Since it is a follow-up project the same volunteer will be followed up every year and the data will be collected with different questionnaire forms so we need a dashboard to monitor the entire ODK data collection.

Or let us know if is there any other data collection platform that supports and is feasible with the above requirements.

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
These are the features not supported.

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
NA

4. Upload any test forms or screenshots below.
NA

Please note that Aggregate is no longer being updated. The ODK server is now Central. Central has good form management, a robust API, and OData connection among other great features. More advanced entity-based data collection is being developed for Central with initial functionality expected later this year. More details are available in this post on Entity-based data collection.

1 Like

Thanks for the response.
Please confirm the above-asked features that are supported on ODK Central to consider.

Regards
Karthik

Yes, please see the links to the docs that I provided. Additionally, for tracking the same volunteer see Using barcodes to link encounters and Managing App Users.

Thanks, I will go through the documents and come back.