Aggregate hosting service

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
It is said in documentation that Digital Ocean is th recommended provider to host my aggregate server. Now I have difficulties to subscribe and to get the service from digital Ocean procedures are so complicated.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I just only want to subscribe to a aggregate server.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have just tried to subscribe, and I want to know how can I do subscription with digital Ocean or to see another provider like Amazone.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
nothing
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Hi,

The easiest process of hosting ODK Aggregate is to host on Digital Ocean. The detailed guideline can be found on this link. The process is very simple and straight forward. However, in case if you get stuck, please share in here and someone will help.

ODK Aggregate is an opensource software application, you do not need to subscribe to ODK to use this since this free to use. You need to subscribe to the hosting providers to host this application. Hosting Aggregate is much more complicated than hosting on DO.

Hope this helps.

Thanks