API bridge between the schedule tool and Central's entities

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
Help needed for pulling assessments from other sources

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
New

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
New implement

**4. Upload any forms or screenshots you can share publicly below.
No.

I would like to know if I write API call to pull the information from other scheduling source to ODK Central and I want this to be shown up on the ODK Collect and take the participant and do the assessments by different assessor?**

Hi @Karthik_Cs ,
I would try an API bridge between the schedule tool and Central's entities endpoint.

Great. This is fantastic if it works, let me know when you have an update, I will take inputs and implement it for our setup.
I'm using ODK Central In-house setup, and I would like to enable Encryption feature as well to protect submissions on the device end.
Is there a way to setup ODK Central with authentication while open up the app ?

Sorry I was unclear @Karthik_Cs...
I do not plan to try :frowning: but that's what I would try if I needed it.

My question is not asked you to write and tell me, it was about feasibility check - to know whether it will work, just to know from community that if anyone have tried and works.

@all Could you respond if you come across with this requirement and tried something similar to this?