AppEngine Application problem

As a new user and after a day of failing to get ODK Aggregate to export as a csv or publish my data to Fusion tables so that I could work with it, I got this error:
AppEngine Application Problem

A problem has occurred that prevents your AppEngine application from responding. Your application may have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas.

Please visit your application dashboard at Google AppEngine. The Billing Status section will indicate what daily or per-minute usage limits your application has exceeded.

If your application's usage limits have not been exceeded, then look for performance issues within Google AppEngine cloud services. From your application dashboard, click on the the System Status link on the left sidebar under the Resources heading. This will report problems with Google AppEngine cloud services.

If neither of those indicate any problems, then your application's Logs may; these are reachable from the dashboard via the Logs link on the left sidebar under the Main heading.

Initially clicking the link revealed that an arbitrary Google account seemed to be involved - i.e. one I had set up long AFTER the server was created, for one of our data gatherers, not mine (this one) as the data manager. Logging in using this account and trying to follow that advice took me to a succession of new and confusing places.
I have no idea how to deal with this and hope that someone can help.

Well I downloaded ODK Briefcase but can't get it to open by any of the means suggested, and I do have Java 6...

··· On Monday, 14 December 2015 09:31:49 UTC+2, umzim...@gmail.com wrote: > As a new user and after a day of failing to get ODK Aggregate to export as a csv or publish my data to Fusion tables so that I could work with it, I got this error: > AppEngine Application Problem > > A problem has occurred that prevents your AppEngine application from responding. Your application may have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas. > > Please visit your application dashboard at Google AppEngine. The Billing Status section will indicate what daily or per-minute usage limits your application has exceeded. > > If your application's usage limits have not been exceeded, then look for performance issues within Google AppEngine cloud services. From your application dashboard, click on the the System Status link on the left sidebar under the Resources heading. This will report problems with Google AppEngine cloud services. > > If neither of those indicate any problems, then your application's Logs may; these are reachable from the dashboard via the Logs link on the left sidebar under the Main heading. > > Initially clicking the link revealed that an arbitrary Google account seemed to be involved - i.e. one I had set up long AFTER the server was created, for one of our data gatherers, not mine (this one) as the data manager. Logging in using this account and trying to follow that advice took me to a succession of new and confusing places. > I have no idea how to deal with this and hope that someone can help.

Hi there,

Sounds like you've run out of quota on App Engine. Wait 24 hours (or
add a credit card to the account) and try using ODK Briefcase to
download the data.

Yaw

··· -- Need ODK consultants? Nafundi provides form design, server setup, in-field training, and software development for ODK. Go to https://nafundi.com to get started.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 4:36 AM, umzimvubu1@gmail.com wrote:

As a new user and after a day of failing to get ODK Aggregate to export as a csv or publish my data to Fusion tables so that I could work with it, I got this error:

A problem has occurred that prevents your AppEngine application from responding. Your application may have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas.

Please visit your application dashboard at Google AppEngine. The Billing Status section will indicate what daily or per-minute usage limits your application has exceeded.

If your application's usage limits have not been exceeded, then look for performance issues within Google AppEngine cloud services. From your application dashboard, click on the the System Status link on the left sidebar under the Resources heading. This will report problems with Google AppEngine cloud services.

If neither of those indicate any problems, then your application's Logs may; these are reachable from the dashboard via the Logs link on the left sidebar under the Main heading.

Initially clicking the link revealed that an arbitrary Google account seemed to be involved - i.e. one I had set up long AFTER the server was created, for one of our data gatherers, not mine (this one) as the data manager. Logging in using this account and trying to follow that advice took me to a succession of new and confusing places.

--

Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi there,

Sounds like you've run out of quota on App Engine. Wait 24 hours (or
add a credit card to the account) and try using ODK Briefcase to
download the data.

Yaw

Need ODK consultants? Nafundi provides form design, server setup,
in-field training, and software development for ODK. Go to
https://nafundi.com to get started.

--

Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Thank you! I'll try that. I don't have 24 hours - I need to use the data to pay people for their collecting work by tomorrow :slight_smile:

··· On Monday, 14 December 2015 09:53:01 UTC+2, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 4:36 AM, wrote: