Background Geopoint : Error in Aggregate Server on form upload

Hi,

I have created Form using XLSForm to test Background Geopoint. Form definition is as below
*Had to remove xmlns:h , xmlns xmlns:ev , xmlns:jr xmlns:odk xmlns:orx xmlns:xsd details else cant post question here because of link limitation

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<h:html>
<h:head>
<h:title>gps</h:title>

<GPS_Test id="gps">

</GPS_Test>

<odk:setgeopoint event="odk-instance-first-load" ref="/GPS_Test/gpsauto" />

</h:head>
<h:body />
</h:html>

While uploading form on Aggregate V2.0.3 server getting below error
HTTP Status 400 – Bad Request
Type Status Report
Message Problem with JavaRosa Parsing Form: org.opendatakit.aggregate.exception.ODKIncompleteSubmissionData: Javarosa failed to construct a FormDef. Is this an XForm definition?
Description The server cannot or will not process the request due to something that is perceived to be a client error (e.g., malformed request syntax, invalid request message framing, or deceptive request routing).
Apache Tomcat/8.5.39 (Ubuntu)

I tried uploading "Collect v1.23 Beta: Background Geopoint Test" form but getting the same error.

Please Suggest

Saumya

Thanks for posting the full error that you are getting. I see that you are running Aggregate v2.0.3. Unfortunately that version does not support background geopoint and you will need to upgrade to at least v2.0.4. See https://docs.opendatakit.org/aggregate-upgrade/ for upgrade instructions.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the prompt response. It worked.

1 Like