Briefcase v1.9.0 data pull error

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
I am unable to pull the data from tablet to the ODK briefcase. I have collected the data in the tablet, under files menu, I copied the ODK folder to the PC with some sample surveys. With ODK Briefcase 1.9.0. I selected the ODK folder that was copied in the PC. But then the pull option gets disabled.

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
ODK Briefcase 1.9.0 and using on Windows 10 PC

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
No idea. Since the similar video tutorials shows that data can be pulled.

What you have you tried to fix the problem?
All the video tutorials. Tried in different laptops and with different version of ODK.

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

Hi @Bipin_Jha

Have you set the storage path in settings? If not try setting it first. When you launch the briefcase for the first time is requires that path, afterwards it gets cached, no need to set it again.

Thanks brother. Yes, I have already set the storage path, as it asked to do so while launching the app for the first time.

Oky, now can you confirm that you copied the odk directory properly, you should have four folders with their respective contents. In forms folder you should see the xml form file(s), confirm that ..

Yes, I can see the XML files but I can only see 3 folders namely forms, instances and meta data on the ODk folder.

This is the folders in the ODK.

Hi @Bipin_Jha

I see you have all the important folders, not sure of the issue there.

Try using previous version of the briefcase

I have tried 1.8.0 and 1.9.0 but both didn't work. Anyway thanks for your support.