Calculation

Hi,

I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate command. I
wanted to display warning if the value less than some pre-determined value,
say .5 and the control should not allow to move to next question if the
value is less than say .5

Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK.

Many thanks,

Surajit

Hi Surajit,

Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator to move
to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required column.
otherwise only warning will be showed on your tablet.

type label required
* yes*
relevant
note

Enumerator: insert warning - enumerator should go back to question no X
and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that response of your
calculation should not be less than .5.
${calculate_name}<.5Thanks,
Abbas

··· On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:45:46 PM UTC+5, Surajit wrote: > > Hi, > > I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate command. I > wanted to display warning if the value less than some pre-determined value, > say .5 and the control should not allow to move to next question if the > value is less than say .5 > > Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK. > > Many thanks, > > Surajit > >

Hi Abbas,

The checking is working perfectly.

Thanks so much.

Regards,

Surajit

··· On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 2:45:46 PM UTC-4, Surajit wrote: > > Hi, > > I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate command. I > wanted to display warning if the value less than some pre-determined value, > say .5 and the control should not allow to move to next question if the > value is less than say .5 > > Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK. > > Many thanks, > > Surajit > >

Hi, Abbas.
I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by creating a note
type column;
I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've inserted does
not appear, although
the relevant condition has arisen.
In advance, thanks for your help.
Regards

··· 2016-06-15 17:23 GMT+02:00 :

Hi Surajit,

type label required
* yes*
relevant
note

Enumerator: insert warning - enumerator should go back to question no X
and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that response of your
calculation should not be less than .5.
Abbas

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:45:46 PM UTC+5, Surajit wrote:

Hi,

Many thanks,

Surajit

--

Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--

Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C.
Statisticien, Data Manager
Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD)
MIVEGEC (UMR IRD 224 - CNRS 5290 - Université de Montpellier)
IRD-CREC (Cotonou, BENIN)
IRD-IRSS (Bobo, BURKINA FASO)
Tél:(+229) 97 33 83 44 ; (+226) 60 96 23 74

Hi Surajit,
In my XLSForm here attached, I've used the same warning message code, but
it still not working as expected; could help me to correct it?
In advance, thanks.
Regards

WarningMessageTest.xlsx (11.7 KB)

··· Le vendredi 17 juin 2016 20:19:45 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : > > Hi Abbas, > > The checking is working perfectly. > > Thanks so much. > > Regards, > > Surajit > > > On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 2:45:46 PM UTC-4, Surajit wrote: >> >> Hi, >> >> I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate command. I >> wanted to display warning if the value less than some pre-determined value, >> say .5 and the control should not allow to move to next question if the >> value is less than say .5 >> >> Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK. >> >> Many thanks, >> >> Surajit >> >> >

Does relevant have a message column?
I am only aware of message columns for required and constraint.

··· On Jun 24, 2016 4:50 PM, "Amal Dahounto" wrote:

Hi, Abbas.
I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by creating a
note type column;
I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've inserted
does not appear, although
Regards

2016-06-15 17:23 GMT+02:00 abbasr725@gmail.com:

Hi Surajit,

type label required
* yes*
relevant
note

Enumerator: insert warning - enumerator should go back to question no
X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that response of
your calculation should not be less than .5.
${calculate_name}<.5
Thanks,
Abbas

Hi,

Many thanks,

Surajit

--

"ODK Community" group.

--

Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C.

--

"ODK Community" group.

Hi Amal,

I am not very well versed in coding xml form. Though the code works
perfectly if you code it in XLSForm.

Thanks,
Abbas

··· On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 6:50:28 PM UTC+5, Amal Dahounto wrote: > > Hi, Abbas. > I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by creating a > note type column; > I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've inserted > does not appear, although > the relevant condition has arisen. > In advance, thanks for your help. > Regards > > 2016-06-15 17:23 GMT+02:00 <abba...@gmail.com >: > >> Hi Surajit, >> >> Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator to move >> to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required column. >> otherwise only warning will be showed on your tablet. >> >> type label required >> * yes* >> relevant >> *note* >> >> >> *Enumerator: *insert warning* - enumerator should go back to question no >> X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that response of >> your calculation should not be less than .5.* *${calculate_name}<.5* >> Thanks, >> Abbas >> >> >> >> On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:45:46 PM UTC+5, Surajit wrote: >>> >>> Hi, >>> >>> I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate command. I >>> wanted to display warning if the value less than some pre-determined value, >>> say .5 and the control should not allow to move to next question if the >>> value is less than say .5 >>> >>> Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK. >>> >>> Many thanks, >>> >>> Surajit >>> >>> >> -- >> -- >> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "ODK Community" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > > > > -- > > > Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C. > *Statisticien, Data Manager* > Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD) > MIVEGEC (UMR IRD 224 - CNRS 5290 - Université de Montpellier) > IRD-CREC (Cotonou, BENIN) > IRD-IRSS (Bobo, BURKINA FASO) > Tél:(+229) 97 33 83 44 ; (+226) 60 96 23 74 > > > > > > > > > >

Hi Amal,

The command seems like correct. Under worksheet there is no any column
labels, hope you have labels in your original worksheet.

Are you getting an error message?

Thanks,

Surajit

··· On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:50:28 AM UTC-4, Amal Dahounto wrote: > > Hi, Abbas. > I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by creating a > note type column; > I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've inserted > does not appear, although > the relevant condition has arisen. > In advance, thanks for your help. > Regards > > 2016-06-15 17:23 GMT+02:00 <abba...@gmail.com >: > >> Hi Surajit, >> >> Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator to move >> to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required column. >> otherwise only warning will be showed on your tablet. >> >> type label required >> * yes* >> relevant >> *note* >> >> >> *Enumerator: *insert warning* - enumerator should go back to question no >> X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that response of >> your calculation should not be less than .5.* *${calculate_name}<.5* >> Thanks, >> Abbas >> >> >> >> On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:45:46 PM UTC+5, Surajit wrote: >>> >>> Hi, >>> >>> I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate command. I >>> wanted to display warning if the value less than some pre-determined value, >>> say .5 and the control should not allow to move to next question if the >>> value is less than say .5 >>> >>> Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK. >>> >>> Many thanks, >>> >>> Surajit >>> >>> >> -- >> -- >> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "ODK Community" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > > > > -- > > > Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C. > *Statisticien, Data Manager* > Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD) > MIVEGEC (UMR IRD 224 - CNRS 5290 - Université de Montpellier) > IRD-CREC (Cotonou, BENIN) > IRD-IRSS (Bobo, BURKINA FASO) > Tél:(+229) 97 33 83 44 ; (+226) 60 96 23 74 > > > > > > > > > >

Hi, Abbas.
Please, look at the XLSForm in attachment;I the code is not working as
expected.
soon

··· Le samedi 25 juin 2016 11:09:30 UTC+2, abba...@gmail.com a écrit : > > Hi Amal, > > I am not very well versed in coding xml form. Though the code works > perfectly if you code it in XLSForm. > > Thanks, > Abbas > > On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 6:50:28 PM UTC+5, Amal Dahounto wrote: >> >> Hi, Abbas. >> I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by creating a >> note type column; >> I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've inserted >> does not appear, although >> the relevant condition has arisen. >> In advance, thanks for your help. >> Regards >> >> 2016-06-15 17:23 GMT+02:00 : >> >>> Hi Surajit, >>> >>> Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator to >>> move to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required >>> column. otherwise only warning will be showed on your tablet. >>> >>> type label required >>> * yes* >>> relevant >>> *note* >>> >>> >>> *Enumerator: *insert warning* - enumerator should go back to question no >>> X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that response of >>> your calculation should not be less than .5.* *${calculate_name}<.5* >>> Thanks, >>> Abbas >>> >>> >>> >>> On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:45:46 PM UTC+5, Surajit wrote: >>>> >>>> Hi, >>>> >>>> I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate command. I >>>> wanted to display warning if the value less than some pre-determined value, >>>> say .5 and the control should not allow to move to next question if the >>>> value is less than say .5 >>>> >>>> Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK. >>>> >>>> Many thanks, >>>> >>>> Surajit >>>> >>>> >>> -- >>> -- >>> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >>> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >>> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >>> >>> --- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> Groups "ODK Community" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>> >> >> >> >> -- >> >> >> Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C. >> *Statisticien, Data Manager* >> Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD) >> MIVEGEC (UMR IRD 224 - CNRS 5290 - Université de Montpellier) >> IRD-CREC (Cotonou, BENIN) >> IRD-IRSS (Bobo, BURKINA FASO) >> Tél:(+229) 97 33 83 44 ; (+226) 60 96 23 74 >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

Hi, Abbas.
It is in attachment.
In advance, thanks.
Regards

··· 2016-06-25 1:31 GMT+02:00 :

Hi Amal, could you share your XLSForm so that I can make possible
correction?

Thanks,
Abbas

On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 7:33:19 PM UTC+5, Louis Omoya wrote:

Does relevant have a message column?
I am only aware of message columns for required and constraint.
On Jun 24, 2016 4:50 PM, "Amal Dahounto" amal.d...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi, Abbas.
I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by creating a
note type column;
I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've inserted
does not appear, although
Regards

2016-06-15 17:23 GMT+02:00 abba...@gmail.com:

Hi Surajit,

Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator to
move to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required
column. otherwise only warning will be showed on your tablet.

type label required
* yes*
relevant
note

Enumerator: insert warning - enumerator should go back to question
no X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that response of
your calculation should not be less than .5.
${calculate_name}<.5
Thanks,
Abbas

Hi,

Many thanks,

Surajit

--

Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.

--

Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C.

--

--
--

"ODK Community" group.

--

Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C.

Surajit,
I don't get any error message.
But, about label column, the third column on my survey worksheet is the
label's one; may I add another one?
please, make any necessary correction on my form; it is my original one.
Many thanks.

··· Le vendredi 1 juillet 2016 20:54:30 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : > > Hi Amal, > > The command seems like correct. Under worksheet there is no any column > labels, hope you have labels in your original worksheet. > > Are you getting an error message? > > Thanks, > > Surajit > > > On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:50:28 AM UTC-4, Amal Dahounto wrote: >> >> Hi, Abbas. >> I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by creating a >> note type column; >> I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've inserted >> does not appear, although >> the relevant condition has arisen. >> In advance, thanks for your help. >> Regards >> >> 2016-06-15 17:23 GMT+02:00 : >> >>> Hi Surajit, >>> >>> Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator to >>> move to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required >>> column. otherwise only warning will be showed on your tablet. >>> >>> type label required >>> * yes* >>> >>> >>> relevant >>> *note* >>> >>> >>> *Enumerator: *insert warning* - enumerator should go back to question no >>> X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that response of >>> your calculation should not be less than .5.* >>> >>> >>> *${calculate_name}<.5*Thanks, >>> Abbas >>> >>> >>> >>> On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:45:46 PM UTC+5, Surajit wrote: >>>> >>>> Hi, >>>> >>>> I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate command. I >>>> wanted to display warning if the value less than some pre-determined value, >>>> say .5 and the control should not allow to move to next question if the >>>> value is less than say .5 >>>> >>>> Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK. >>>> >>>> Many thanks, >>>> >>>> Surajit >>>> >>>> >>> -- >>> -- >>> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >>> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >>> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >>> >>> --- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> Groups "ODK Community" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>> >> >> >> >> -- >> >> >> Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C. >> *Statisticien, Data Manager* >> Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD) >> MIVEGEC (UMR IRD 224 - CNRS 5290 - Université de Montpellier) >> IRD-CREC (Cotonou, BENIN) >> IRD-IRSS (Bobo, BURKINA FASO) >> Tél:(+229) 97 33 83 44 ; (+226) 60 96 23 74 >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

Hi Amal,

As I understand you want to display the message "Enumerator:Do you really
want to enter a number more than 10?
-" when NombreMoust > 10. I have made
few modifications in red color.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Surajit

WarningMessageTest01.xlsx (11.2 KB)

··· On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 3:29:30 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote: > > > Surajit, > I don't get any error message. > But, about label column, the third column on my survey worksheet is the > label's one; may I add another one? > please, make any necessary correction on my form; it is my original one. > Many thanks. > Le vendredi 1 juillet 2016 20:54:30 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : >> >> Hi Amal, >> >> The command seems like correct. Under worksheet there is no any column >> labels, hope you have labels in your original worksheet. >> >> Are you getting an error message? >> >> Thanks, >> >> Surajit >> >> >> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:50:28 AM UTC-4, Amal Dahounto wrote: >>> >>> Hi, Abbas. >>> I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by creating a >>> note type column; >>> I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've inserted >>> does not appear, although >>> the relevant condition has arisen. >>> In advance, thanks for your help. >>> Regards >>> >>> 2016-06-15 17:23 GMT+02:00 : >>> >>>> Hi Surajit, >>>> >>>> Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator to >>>> move to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required >>>> column. otherwise only warning will be showed on your tablet. >>>> >>>> type label required >>>> * yes* >>>> >>>> >>>> relevant >>>> *note* >>>> >>>> >>>> *Enumerator: *insert warning* - enumerator should go back to question >>>> no X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that response of >>>> your calculation should not be less than .5.* >>>> >>>> >>>> *${calculate_name}<.5*Thanks, >>>> Abbas >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:45:46 PM UTC+5, Surajit wrote: >>>>> >>>>> Hi, >>>>> >>>>> I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate command. I >>>>> wanted to display warning if the value less than some pre-determined value, >>>>> say .5 and the control should not allow to move to next question if the >>>>> value is less than say .5 >>>>> >>>>> Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK. >>>>> >>>>> Many thanks, >>>>> >>>>> Surajit >>>>> >>>>> >>>> -- >>>> -- >>>> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >>>> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >>>> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >>>> >>>> --- >>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>> Groups "ODK Community" group. >>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>>> an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. >>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> >>> >>> Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C. >>> *Statisticien, Data Manager* >>> Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD) >>> MIVEGEC (UMR IRD 224 - CNRS 5290 - Université de Montpellier) >>> IRD-CREC (Cotonou, BENIN) >>> IRD-IRSS (Bobo, BURKINA FASO) >>> Tél:(+229) 97 33 83 44 ; (+226) 60 96 23 74 >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>>

Many thanks, Surajit.
But, I noticed that, despite the wraning message appears, enumerator is
allowed to moove to the next question; is it possible to not allow the
enumetor to moove to the next question in the cas e that the warning
message appears?
I apologize for my derangement
Regards

··· Le samedi 2 juillet 2016 00:35:16 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : > > Hi Amal, > > As I understand you want to display the message "Enumerator:*Do you really > want to enter a number more than 10?*-" when NombreMoust > 10. I have made > few modifications in red color. > > Hope that helps. > > Best, > > Surajit > > > On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 3:29:30 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote: >> >> >> Surajit, >> I don't get any error message. >> But, about label column, the third column on my survey worksheet is the >> label's one; may I add another one? >> please, make any necessary correction on my form; it is my original one. >> Many thanks. >> Le vendredi 1 juillet 2016 20:54:30 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : >>> >>> Hi Amal, >>> >>> The command seems like correct. Under worksheet there is no any column >>> labels, hope you have labels in your original worksheet. >>> >>> Are you getting an error message? >>> >>> Thanks, >>> >>> Surajit >>> >>> >>> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:50:28 AM UTC-4, Amal Dahounto wrote: >>>> >>>> Hi, Abbas. >>>> I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by creating a >>>> note type column; >>>> I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've inserted >>>> does not appear, although >>>> the relevant condition has arisen. >>>> In advance, thanks for your help. >>>> Regards >>>> >>>> 2016-06-15 17:23 GMT+02:00 : >>>> >>>>> Hi Surajit, >>>>> >>>>> Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator to >>>>> move to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required >>>>> column. otherwise only warning will be showed on your tablet. >>>>> >>>>> type label required >>>>> * yes* >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> relevant >>>>> *note* >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> *Enumerator: *insert warning* - enumerator should go back to question >>>>> no X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that response of >>>>> your calculation should not be less than .5.* >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> *${calculate_name}<.5*Thanks, >>>>> Abbas >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:45:46 PM UTC+5, Surajit wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>> Hi, >>>>>> >>>>>> I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate command. >>>>>> I wanted to display warning if the value less than some pre-determined >>>>>> value, say .5 and the control should not allow to move to next question if >>>>>> the value is less than say .5 >>>>>> >>>>>> Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK. >>>>>> >>>>>> Many thanks, >>>>>> >>>>>> Surajit >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> -- >>>>> -- >>>>> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >>>>> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >>>>> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >>>>> >>>>> --- >>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>>> Groups "ODK Community" group. >>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>>>> an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. >>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> -- >>>> >>>> >>>> Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C. >>>> *Statisticien, Data Manager* >>>> Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD) >>>> MIVEGEC (UMR IRD 224 - CNRS 5290 - Université de Montpellier) >>>> IRD-CREC (Cotonou, BENIN) >>>> IRD-IRSS (Bobo, BURKINA FASO) >>>> Tél:(+229) 97 33 83 44 ; (+226) 60 96 23 74 >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>

Hi Amal,

I thought you wanted to give an warning message only, if ${nbremoust}>10 is
an error then there should be 'yes' under column 'Required'.

Please see the attached excel sheet.

Best,

Surajit

WarningMessageTest01.xlsx (11.2 KB)

··· On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 8:25:28 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote: > > Many thanks, Surajit. > But, I noticed that, despite the wraning message appears, enumerator is > allowed to moove to the next question; is it possible to not allow the > enumetor to moove to the next question in the cas e that the warning > message appears? > I apologize for my derangement > Regards > > Le samedi 2 juillet 2016 00:35:16 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : >> >> Hi Amal, >> >> As I understand you want to display the message "Enumerator:*Do you >> really want to enter a number more than 10?*-" when NombreMoust > 10. I >> have made few modifications in red color. >> >> Hope that helps. >> >> Best, >> >> Surajit >> >> >> On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 3:29:30 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote: >>> >>> >>> Surajit, >>> I don't get any error message. >>> But, about label column, the third column on my survey worksheet is the >>> label's one; may I add another one? >>> please, make any necessary correction on my form; it is my original one. >>> Many thanks. >>> Le vendredi 1 juillet 2016 20:54:30 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : >>>> >>>> Hi Amal, >>>> >>>> The command seems like correct. Under worksheet there is no any column >>>> labels, hope you have labels in your original worksheet. >>>> >>>> Are you getting an error message? >>>> >>>> Thanks, >>>> >>>> Surajit >>>> >>>> >>>> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:50:28 AM UTC-4, Amal Dahounto wrote: >>>>> >>>>> Hi, Abbas. >>>>> I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by creating a >>>>> note type column; >>>>> I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've inserted >>>>> does not appear, although >>>>> the relevant condition has arisen. >>>>> In advance, thanks for your help. >>>>> Regards >>>>> >>>>> 2016-06-15 17:23 GMT+02:00 : >>>>> >>>>>> Hi Surajit, >>>>>> >>>>>> Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator to >>>>>> move to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required >>>>>> column. otherwise only warning will be showed on your tablet. >>>>>> >>>>>> type label required >>>>>> * yes* >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> relevant >>>>>> *note* >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> *Enumerator: *insert warning* - enumerator should go back to question >>>>>> no X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that response of >>>>>> your calculation should not be less than .5.* >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> *${calculate_name}<.5*Thanks, >>>>>> Abbas >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:45:46 PM UTC+5, Surajit wrote: >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Hi, >>>>>>> >>>>>>> I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate command. >>>>>>> I wanted to display warning if the value less than some pre-determined >>>>>>> value, say .5 and the control should not allow to move to next question if >>>>>>> the value is less than say .5 >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Many thanks, >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Surajit >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>> -- >>>>>> -- >>>>>> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >>>>>> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >>>>>> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >>>>>> >>>>>> --- >>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>>>> Groups "ODK Community" group. >>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >>>>>> send an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. >>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> -- >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C. >>>>> *Statisticien, Data Manager* >>>>> Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD) >>>>> MIVEGEC (UMR IRD 224 - CNRS 5290 - Université de Montpellier) >>>>> IRD-CREC (Cotonou, BENIN) >>>>> IRD-IRSS (Bobo, BURKINA FASO) >>>>> Tél:(+229) 97 33 83 44 ; (+226) 60 96 23 74 >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>>

I would suggest use constraint statement,

is should be like that,

.>0.5

Check and let me know. attached is the example and below link to test web
form.

https://odk.enke.to/preview?form=http://23.21.114.69/xlsform/downloads/tmpRaXAFh/a.xml

a.xls (26 KB)

··· On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 6:37:45 AM UTC+5, Surajit wrote: > > Hi Amal, > > I thought you wanted to give an warning message only, if ${nbremoust}>10 > is an error then there should be 'yes' under column 'Required'. > > Please see the attached excel sheet. > > Best, > > Surajit > > > > On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 8:25:28 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote: >> >> Many thanks, Surajit. >> But, I noticed that, despite the wraning message appears, enumerator is >> allowed to moove to the next question; is it possible to not allow the >> enumetor to moove to the next question in the cas e that the warning >> message appears? >> I apologize for my derangement >> Regards >> >> Le samedi 2 juillet 2016 00:35:16 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : >>> >>> Hi Amal, >>> >>> As I understand you want to display the message "Enumerator:*Do you >>> really want to enter a number more than 10?*-" when NombreMoust > 10. I >>> have made few modifications in red color. >>> >>> Hope that helps. >>> >>> Best, >>> >>> Surajit >>> >>> >>> On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 3:29:30 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote: >>>> >>>> >>>> Surajit, >>>> I don't get any error message. >>>> But, about label column, the third column on my survey worksheet is >>>> the label's one; may I add another one? >>>> please, make any necessary correction on my form; it is my original one. >>>> Many thanks. >>>> Le vendredi 1 juillet 2016 20:54:30 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : >>>>> >>>>> Hi Amal, >>>>> >>>>> The command seems like correct. Under worksheet there is no any column >>>>> labels, hope you have labels in your original worksheet. >>>>> >>>>> Are you getting an error message? >>>>> >>>>> Thanks, >>>>> >>>>> Surajit >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:50:28 AM UTC-4, Amal Dahounto wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>> Hi, Abbas. >>>>>> I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by creating >>>>>> a note type column; >>>>>> I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've >>>>>> inserted does not appear, although >>>>>> the relevant condition has arisen. >>>>>> In advance, thanks for your help. >>>>>> Regards >>>>>> >>>>>> 2016-06-15 17:23 GMT+02:00 : >>>>>> >>>>>>> Hi Surajit, >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator to >>>>>>> move to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required >>>>>>> column. otherwise only warning will be showed on your tablet. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> type label required >>>>>>> * yes* >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> relevant >>>>>>> *note* >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> *Enumerator: *insert warning* - enumerator should go back to >>>>>>> question no X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that >>>>>>> response of your calculation should not be less than .5.* >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> *${calculate_name}<.5*Thanks, >>>>>>> Abbas >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:45:46 PM UTC+5, Surajit wrote: >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Hi, >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate >>>>>>>> command. I wanted to display warning if the value less than some >>>>>>>> pre-determined value, say .5 and the control should not allow to move to >>>>>>>> next question if the value is less than say .5 >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Many thanks, >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Surajit >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>> -- >>>>>>> -- >>>>>>> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >>>>>>> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >>>>>>> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >>>>>>> >>>>>>> --- >>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>>>>> Groups "ODK Community" group. >>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >>>>>>> send an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. >>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> -- >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C. >>>>>> *Statisticien, Data Manager* >>>>>> Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD) >>>>>> MIVEGEC (UMR IRD 224 - CNRS 5290 - Université de Montpellier) >>>>>> IRD-CREC (Cotonou, BENIN) >>>>>> IRD-IRSS (Bobo, BURKINA FASO) >>>>>> Tél:(+229) 97 33 83 44 ; (+226) 60 96 23 74 >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>>

Thanks you so much.
Please, I have another worry:
do you know another cloud (not the google's one) for hosting an ODK
Aggregate server? if so, please, tell me about it (hoster's name, steps to
deploy (how, and which files to transfer on it, etc) ODK aggregate server
on it.
In advance, thanks, again.
Best

··· Le samedi 2 juillet 2016 03:37:45 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : > > Hi Amal, > > I thought you wanted to give an warning message only, if ${nbremoust}>10 > is an error then there should be 'yes' under column 'Required'. > > Please see the attached excel sheet. > > Best, > > Surajit > > > > On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 8:25:28 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote: >> >> Many thanks, Surajit. >> But, I noticed that, despite the wraning message appears, enumerator is >> allowed to moove to the next question; is it possible to not allow the >> enumetor to moove to the next question in the cas e that the warning >> message appears? >> I apologize for my derangement >> Regards >> >> Le samedi 2 juillet 2016 00:35:16 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : >>> >>> Hi Amal, >>> >>> As I understand you want to display the message "Enumerator:*Do you >>> really want to enter a number more than 10?*-" when NombreMoust > 10. I >>> have made few modifications in red color. >>> >>> Hope that helps. >>> >>> Best, >>> >>> Surajit >>> >>> >>> On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 3:29:30 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote: >>>> >>>> >>>> Surajit, >>>> I don't get any error message. >>>> But, about label column, the third column on my survey worksheet is >>>> the label's one; may I add another one? >>>> please, make any necessary correction on my form; it is my original one. >>>> Many thanks. >>>> Le vendredi 1 juillet 2016 20:54:30 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : >>>>> >>>>> Hi Amal, >>>>> >>>>> The command seems like correct. Under worksheet there is no any column >>>>> labels, hope you have labels in your original worksheet. >>>>> >>>>> Are you getting an error message? >>>>> >>>>> Thanks, >>>>> >>>>> Surajit >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:50:28 AM UTC-4, Amal Dahounto wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>> Hi, Abbas. >>>>>> I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by creating >>>>>> a note type column; >>>>>> I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've >>>>>> inserted does not appear, although >>>>>> the relevant condition has arisen. >>>>>> In advance, thanks for your help. >>>>>> Regards >>>>>> >>>>>> 2016-06-15 17:23 GMT+02:00 : >>>>>> >>>>>>> Hi Surajit, >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator to >>>>>>> move to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required >>>>>>> column. otherwise only warning will be showed on your tablet. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> type label required >>>>>>> * yes* >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> relevant >>>>>>> *note* >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> *Enumerator: *insert warning* - enumerator should go back to >>>>>>> question no X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that >>>>>>> response of your calculation should not be less than .5.* >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> *${calculate_name}<.5*Thanks, >>>>>>> Abbas >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:45:46 PM UTC+5, Surajit wrote: >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Hi, >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate >>>>>>>> command. I wanted to display warning if the value less than some >>>>>>>> pre-determined value, say .5 and the control should not allow to move to >>>>>>>> next question if the value is less than say .5 >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Many thanks, >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Surajit >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>> -- >>>>>>> -- >>>>>>> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >>>>>>> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >>>>>>> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >>>>>>> >>>>>>> --- >>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>>>>> Groups "ODK Community" group. >>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >>>>>>> send an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. >>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> -- >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C. >>>>>> *Statisticien, Data Manager* >>>>>> Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD) >>>>>> MIVEGEC (UMR IRD 224 - CNRS 5290 - Université de Montpellier) >>>>>> IRD-CREC (Cotonou, BENIN) >>>>>> IRD-IRSS (Bobo, BURKINA FASO) >>>>>> Tél:(+229) 97 33 83 44 ; (+226) 60 96 23 74 >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>>

Imran,
thanks for your suggestion.
Best

··· Le samedi 2 juillet 2016 04:30:43 UTC+2, imran ahmedani a écrit : > > I would suggest use constraint statement, > > is should be like that, > > .>0.5 > > Check and let me know. attached is the example and below link to test web > form. > > > https://odk.enke.to/preview?form=http://23.21.114.69/xlsform/downloads/tmpRaXAFh/a.xml > > > On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 6:37:45 AM UTC+5, Surajit wrote: >> >> Hi Amal, >> >> I thought you wanted to give an warning message only, if ${nbremoust}>10 >> is an error then there should be 'yes' under column 'Required'. >> >> Please see the attached excel sheet. >> >> Best, >> >> Surajit >> >> >> >> On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 8:25:28 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote: >>> >>> Many thanks, Surajit. >>> But, I noticed that, despite the wraning message appears, enumerator is >>> allowed to moove to the next question; is it possible to not allow the >>> enumetor to moove to the next question in the cas e that the warning >>> message appears? >>> I apologize for my derangement >>> Regards >>> >>> Le samedi 2 juillet 2016 00:35:16 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : >>>> >>>> Hi Amal, >>>> >>>> As I understand you want to display the message "Enumerator:*Do you >>>> really want to enter a number more than 10?*-" when NombreMoust > 10. I >>>> have made few modifications in red color. >>>> >>>> Hope that helps. >>>> >>>> Best, >>>> >>>> Surajit >>>> >>>> >>>> On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 3:29:30 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote: >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> Surajit, >>>>> I don't get any error message. >>>>> But, about label column, the third column on my survey worksheet is >>>>> the label's one; may I add another one? >>>>> please, make any necessary correction on my form; it is my original >>>>> one. >>>>> Many thanks. >>>>> Le vendredi 1 juillet 2016 20:54:30 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : >>>>>> >>>>>> Hi Amal, >>>>>> >>>>>> The command seems like correct. Under worksheet there is no any >>>>>> column labels, hope you have labels in your original worksheet. >>>>>> >>>>>> Are you getting an error message? >>>>>> >>>>>> Thanks, >>>>>> >>>>>> Surajit >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:50:28 AM UTC-4, Amal Dahounto wrote: >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Hi, Abbas. >>>>>>> I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by creating >>>>>>> a note type column; >>>>>>> I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've >>>>>>> inserted does not appear, although >>>>>>> the relevant condition has arisen. >>>>>>> In advance, thanks for your help. >>>>>>> Regards >>>>>>> >>>>>>> 2016-06-15 17:23 GMT+02:00 : >>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Hi Surajit, >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator >>>>>>>> to move to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required >>>>>>>> column. otherwise only warning will be showed on your tablet. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> type label required >>>>>>>> * yes* >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> relevant >>>>>>>> *note* >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> *Enumerator: *insert warning* - enumerator should go back to >>>>>>>> question no X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that >>>>>>>> response of your calculation should not be less than .5.* >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> *${calculate_name}<.5*Thanks, >>>>>>>> Abbas >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:45:46 PM UTC+5, Surajit wrote: >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> Hi, >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate >>>>>>>>> command. I wanted to display warning if the value less than some >>>>>>>>> pre-determined value, say .5 and the control should not allow to move to >>>>>>>>> next question if the value is less than say .5 >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK. >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> Many thanks, >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> Surajit >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> -- >>>>>>>> -- >>>>>>>> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >>>>>>>> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >>>>>>>> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> --- >>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>>>>>> Groups "ODK Community" group. >>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >>>>>>>> send an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. >>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> -- >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C. >>>>>>> *Statisticien, Data Manager* >>>>>>> Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD) >>>>>>> MIVEGEC (UMR IRD 224 - CNRS 5290 - Université de Montpellier) >>>>>>> IRD-CREC (Cotonou, BENIN) >>>>>>> IRD-IRSS (Bobo, BURKINA FASO) >>>>>>> Tél:(+229) 97 33 83 44 ; (+226) 60 96 23 74 >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Hi Amal,

Google App Engine is the easiest place to host Aggregate. If you don't want
to use GAE, then any other cloud host that allows for
Tomcat/MySQL/PostgreSQL hosting would work. I've had good luck hosting on
Digital Ocean, Amazon EC2, and Linode.

Yaw

··· -- Need ODK consultants? Nafundi provides form design, server setup, in-field training, and software development for ODK. Go to https://nafundi.com to get started.

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 10:51 PM, Amal altessedac@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks you so much.
on it.
Best

Le samedi 2 juillet 2016 03:37:45 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit :

Hi Amal,

I thought you wanted to give an warning message only, if ${nbremoust}>10
is an error then there should be 'yes' under column 'Required'.

Best,

Surajit

On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 8:25:28 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote:

Many thanks, Surajit.
But, I noticed that, despite the wraning message appears, enumerator is
allowed to moove to the next question; is it possible to not allow the
message appears?
Regards

Le samedi 2 juillet 2016 00:35:16 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit :

Hi Amal,

As I understand you want to display the message "Enumerator:Do you
really want to enter a number more than 10?
-" when NombreMoust > 10. I
have made few modifications in red color.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Surajit

On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 3:29:30 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote:

Surajit,
But, about label column, the third column on my survey worksheet is
the label's one; may I add another one?
please, make any necessary correction on my form; it is my original
one.
Many thanks.
Le vendredi 1 juillet 2016 20:54:30 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit :

Hi Amal,

The command seems like correct. Under worksheet there is no any
column labels, hope you have labels in your original worksheet.

Thanks,

Surajit

On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:50:28 AM UTC-4, Amal Dahounto wrote:

Hi, Abbas.
I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by creating
a note type column;
I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've
inserted does not appear, although
Regards

Hi Surajit,

Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator
to move to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required

type label required
* yes*

relevant
note

Enumerator: insert warning - enumerator should go back to
question no X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that
response of your calculation should not be less than .5.

Abbas

Hi,

I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate
command. I wanted to display warning if the value less than some
pre-determined value, say .5 and the control should not allow to move to
next question if the value is less than say .5

Many thanks,

Surajit

--

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.

--

Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C.

--
--

"ODK Community" group.

Hi, Yaw

Many thanks for your answer.

Please, could you send me documents (or links to documents) where are
described steps to migrate (how, and which files to upload to those cloud
host) ODK Aggregate Server to each, or some of those cloud host (Digital
Ocean, Amazon EC2, and Linode) you’ve indicated above?

Again, many thanks.

Best.

··· Le lundi 4 juillet 2016 16:45:24 UTC+2, Yaw Anokwa a écrit : > > Hi Amal, > > Google App Engine is the easiest place to host Aggregate. If you don't > want to use GAE, then any other cloud host that allows for > Tomcat/MySQL/PostgreSQL hosting would work. I've had good luck hosting on > Digital Ocean, Amazon EC2, and Linode. > > Yaw > -- > Need ODK consultants? Nafundi provides form design, server setup, in-field > training, and software development for ODK. Go to https://nafundi.com to > get started. > > On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 10:51 PM, Amal <altes...@gmail.com > wrote: > >> Thanks you so much. >> Please, I have another worry: >> do you know another cloud (not the google's one) for hosting an ODK >> Aggregate server? if so, please, tell me about it (hoster's name, steps to >> deploy (how, and which files to transfer on it, etc) ODK aggregate server >> on it. >> In advance, thanks, again. >> Best >> >> >> Le samedi 2 juillet 2016 03:37:45 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : >>> >>> Hi Amal, >>> >>> I thought you wanted to give an warning message only, if ${nbremoust}>10 >>> is an error then there should be 'yes' under column 'Required'. >>> >>> Please see the attached excel sheet. >>> >>> Best, >>> >>> Surajit >>> >>> >>> >>> On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 8:25:28 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote: >>>> >>>> Many thanks, Surajit. >>>> But, I noticed that, despite the wraning message appears, enumerator is >>>> allowed to moove to the next question; is it possible to not allow the >>>> enumetor to moove to the next question in the cas e that the warning >>>> message appears? >>>> I apologize for my derangement >>>> Regards >>>> >>>> Le samedi 2 juillet 2016 00:35:16 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : >>>>> >>>>> Hi Amal, >>>>> >>>>> As I understand you want to display the message "Enumerator:*Do you >>>>> really want to enter a number more than 10?*-" when NombreMoust > 10. I >>>>> have made few modifications in red color. >>>>> >>>>> Hope that helps. >>>>> >>>>> Best, >>>>> >>>>> Surajit >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 3:29:30 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> Surajit, >>>>>> I don't get any error message. >>>>>> But, about label column, the third column on my survey worksheet is >>>>>> the label's one; may I add another one? >>>>>> please, make any necessary correction on my form; it is my original >>>>>> one. >>>>>> Many thanks. >>>>>> Le vendredi 1 juillet 2016 20:54:30 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit : >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Hi Amal, >>>>>>> >>>>>>> The command seems like correct. Under worksheet there is no any >>>>>>> column labels, hope you have labels in your original worksheet. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Are you getting an error message? >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Thanks, >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Surajit >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:50:28 AM UTC-4, Amal Dahounto wrote: >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Hi, Abbas. >>>>>>>> I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by >>>>>>>> creating a note type column; >>>>>>>> I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've >>>>>>>> inserted does not appear, although >>>>>>>> the relevant condition has arisen. >>>>>>>> In advance, thanks for your help. >>>>>>>> Regards >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> 2016-06-15 17:23 GMT+02:00 : >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> Hi Surajit, >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator >>>>>>>>> to move to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required >>>>>>>>> column. otherwise only warning will be showed on your tablet. >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> type label required >>>>>>>>> * yes* >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> relevant >>>>>>>>> *note* >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> *Enumerator: *insert warning* - enumerator should go back to >>>>>>>>> question no X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that >>>>>>>>> response of your calculation should not be less than .5.* >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> *${calculate_name}<.5*Thanks, >>>>>>>>> Abbas >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:45:46 PM UTC+5, Surajit wrote: >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Hi, >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate >>>>>>>>>> command. I wanted to display warning if the value less than some >>>>>>>>>> pre-determined value, say .5 and the control should not allow to move to >>>>>>>>>> next question if the value is less than say .5 >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Can anyone please suggest how to make it in ODK. >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Many thanks, >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Surajit >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> -- >>>>>>>>> -- >>>>>>>>> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >>>>>>>>> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >>>>>>>>> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> --- >>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>>>>>>> Groups "ODK Community" group. >>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >>>>>>>>> send an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. >>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> -- >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C. >>>>>>>> *Statisticien, Data Manager* >>>>>>>> Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD) >>>>>>>> MIVEGEC (UMR IRD 224 - CNRS 5290 - Université de Montpellier) >>>>>>>> IRD-CREC (Cotonou, BENIN) >>>>>>>> IRD-IRSS (Bobo, BURKINA FASO) >>>>>>>> Tél:(+229) 97 33 83 44 ; (+226) 60 96 23 74 >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> -- >> -- >> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "ODK Community" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > >

Amal,

https://opendatakit.org/use/aggregate/ has as good as directions as we
have. I'm working on automated ways to install to all the cloud providers,
but I'm swamped with other work.

If anyone knows Packer/Ansible/Docker/etc and wants to help, shoot me an
email.

Yaw

··· -- Need ODK consultants? Nafundi provides form design, server setup, in-field training, and software development for ODK. Go to https://nafundi.com to get started.

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Amal altessedac@gmail.com wrote:

Hi, Yaw

Many thanks for your answer.

Please, could you send me documents (or links to documents) where are
described steps to migrate (how, and which files to upload to those
cloud host) ODK Aggregate Server to each, or some of those cloud host
(Digital Ocean, Amazon EC2, and Linode) you’ve indicated above?

Again, many thanks.

Best.

Le lundi 4 juillet 2016 16:45:24 UTC+2, Yaw Anokwa a écrit :

Hi Amal,

Google App Engine is the easiest place to host Aggregate. If you don't
want to use GAE, then any other cloud host that allows for
Tomcat/MySQL/PostgreSQL hosting would work. I've had good luck hosting on
Digital Ocean, Amazon EC2, and Linode.

Yaw

Need ODK consultants? Nafundi provides form design, server setup,
in-field training, and software development for ODK. Go to
https://nafundi.com to get started.

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 10:51 PM, Amal altes...@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks you so much.
on it.
Best

Le samedi 2 juillet 2016 03:37:45 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit :

Hi Amal,

I thought you wanted to give an warning message only, if
${nbremoust}>10 is an error then there should be 'yes' under column
'Required'.

Best,

Surajit

On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 8:25:28 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote:

Many thanks, Surajit.
But, I noticed that, despite the wraning message appears, enumerator
is allowed to moove to the next question; is it possible to not allow the
message appears?
Regards

Le samedi 2 juillet 2016 00:35:16 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit :

Hi Amal,

As I understand you want to display the message "Enumerator:Do you
really want to enter a number more than 10?
-" when NombreMoust > 10. I
have made few modifications in red color.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Surajit

On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 3:29:30 PM UTC-4, Amal wrote:

Surajit,
But, about label column, the third column on my survey worksheet is
the label's one; may I add another one?
please, make any necessary correction on my form; it is my original
one.
Many thanks.
Le vendredi 1 juillet 2016 20:54:30 UTC+2, Surajit a écrit :

Hi Amal,

The command seems like correct. Under worksheet there is no any
column labels, hope you have labels in your original worksheet.

Thanks,

Surajit

On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:50:28 AM UTC-4, Amal Dahounto wrote:

Hi, Abbas.
I 've used your suggested code above, in a odk xml form by
creating a note type column;
I dont't get any error message, but, the warning message i've
inserted does not appear, although
Regards

Hi Surajit,

Please use the code below. If you do not want to allow enumerator
to move to next question then it is important to enter "yes" in required

type label required
* yes*

relevant
note

Enumerator: insert warning - enumerator should go back to
question no X and correct the entry or what ever is it to make sure that
response of your calculation should not be less than .5.

Abbas

Hi,

I my ODK program, I am doing an computation using calculate
command. I wanted to display warning if the value less than some
pre-determined value, say .5 and the control should not allow to move to
next question if the value is less than say .5

Many thanks,

Surajit

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google Groups "ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.

--

Amal DAHOUNTO GLELE C.

--
--

--
--

"ODK Community" group.