Can I transfer data directly to Google Sheets

I had collected data on ODK... Previously I can transfer it directly to Google Sheets from where I can download as EXCEL file... Is it not possible from today onwards (Feb. 1, 2024) or what... I had been exploring it for a few hours now and seems that we need to subscribe to ODK central or so... Are there any other direct methods...

Hi Yanokwa,

Thank you for the information (I checked the whole thread)...

I used XLS Form to build my survey form and will use it soon. I think I will face problem in downloading collected forms since as per my search today I cannot use anything except Cloud Server to download it (even not the Briefcase)... Am I right... Or is it possible to use ODK without the need for any paid server (e.g. Central)... Last time I used to send collected data directly to Google Sheets, which does not seems to be the case at present... Please suggest...

Looking forward to your response... Thanks in advance...

Kiran

If you can't self-host ODK or use ODK Cloud, you can try ODK-compatible services from Ona or Kobo. The features aren't going to be the same as what ODK offers, but you may find some of their free or limited plans are a good fit.

Thank you for your response... I will give it a try by using KOBO where I had recently opened my account...
Regards,
Kiran