Can I use ODK with email?

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
I would like to use ODK tools with the application as well as emails, but I don't have confidence if the ODK works on emails. Can I use a link to let respondents find the survey form? If so, would it be okay to upload my IP address to link to the survey form? I would appreciate if you let me know how to apply to using ODK with emails.

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
ODK Aggregate VM, windows 10

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

If you want to let people fill out your survey form on the web you may want to look at Enketo.

If you plan on having people use the ODK Collect app. You could email a QR code for phone configuration and instructions on how to use it, download the form, and submit the form.

1 Like

You can also note that Enketo allows for Single Submission surveys

I have used Enketo without this and found that a few people would close their browsers before the responses were submitted

Thank you so much! I figured it out, I have one more question. Can I collect the survey after distributing a link by email with my IP address where the survey form is uploaded?

I just wanted to know if I can collect the outcomes through ODK after distributing a survey link by email for people who use an email rather than application

Any submitted forms will be aggregated on the server you choose to use. And there will be options to download the data as, for example, a CSV file.