Cannot insert hyperlink using Markdowns in non-English labels

I'm designing an XLS form in English and Marathi and need to include a hyperlink in a note at the end of the form.
In the survey sheet, I can insert a hyperlink into a note using markdowns for the English label column but the exact same format doesn't seem to work with the Marathi column. The link is not clickable on Enketo when displaying in Marathi. It is clickable in English.

I'm doing this on Ona.io so am not exactly sure of the ODK and server versions.

I've tried inserting spaces between the square brackets [containing the Marathi text to display the link] and writing the whole label for the note in English. Both didn't work.

For the workaround I've modified the text to have a "please click below" and I'm using another text question type with a url widget for both languages. That seems to work.

Is this specifically an issue of hyperlink markdowns with non-English languages?

It is hard to give a solution not seeing the XLSForm. But my guess is you missed using both brackets or having space between two brackets (1st bracket) [3rd bracket].

Maintain this to get a clickable link

(clickablelink)[clickablelink]

Do not put space between first and second brackets.

If its work let us know.

I've tried inserting spaces between the square brackets [containing the Marathi text to display the link] and writing the whole label for the note in English. Both didn't work.

Thanks. Sorry for the delay, just saw that this wasn't posted. I tried re-entering the entire note again and following your suggestion of not putting any spaces between both brackets or within, and it worked fine. I guess there was some non-printable character between the round and square brackets which didn't show.

any thing else MCDVOICE