Can't download my roster with Briefcase

Hi,
I did a small data colllection with ODK and I cannot get my roster from the server. I used ODK-Briefcase-v1.12.2 without success. When I try, I get this message: "Submission not retrieved: org.opendatakit.briefcase.util.ServerFetcher$SubmissionDownloadException: Fetch of a submission failed. Detailed error: Internal Server Error (500) while accessing:"

Please, can you help me.

Thank you very much in advance!

Karim

Hi @Barouja_Paros,

Please provide more information on the issue so that we understand. The support template provides a great guidance ...

Hi Dickson,
Thank you for you reply. Here is the message from the support template.

Submission not retrieved: org.opendatakit.briefcase.util.ServerFetcher$SubmissionDownloadException: Fetch of a submission failed. Detailed error: Internal Server Error (500) while accessing: https://crdaburkina.appspot.com/view/downloadSubmission?formId=ETUDE_DEMANDE_FARINE_DE_BLE[%40version%3D1810201454+and+%40uiVersion%3Dnull]%2FETUDE_DEMANDE_FARINE_DE_BLE[%40key%3Duuid%3Ad8952627-aca9-4dc3-ab4c-ba84ca329e01]
Please verify that the URL, your user credentials and your permissions are all correct.

Many thanks,
Karim

Hi @Barouja_Paros,

The app engine message is very clear, have worked on them as suggested?

1. Login to the app engine application, verify that you have exceeded per-minute or daily usage quotas in the billing section.

Check the other suggestions that are provided. If the billing is not the issue, attached the applications Logs for more assistance.

Ok, thank you. Let me check and see.