1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I’m trying to backup ODK data from my Android tablet. We usually do this by connecting the Tablet via USB to the computer, then opening up Windows Explorer to open the Tablet folder, then to open the ‘odk’ named folder in the Tablet folder, then copying this folder onto our harddrive (where we then export the data). However the ‘odk’ folder is not showing up on the Tablet. Is there any reason this could be happening? Another Tablet with the same software and model we are using seems unaffected.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Collect v1.29.2 used on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8"
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Updated Tablet software.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Install ODK, create a form, save and finalise it, then try to locate the directory on your computer.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.