Can't opt CANCEL TUTORIAL and redirected to the previous page

hello colleagues,
after installing the latest version of ODK aggregate and then it comes as END SCRIPT SUCCESS. but after configuring app engine whenever am clicking on the option CANCEL TUTORIAL it redirects me to the page on dashboard when i have to select SELECT A LANGUAGE which is JAVA in my case. i cant terminate this process and go further. please help ...

Hi @heatstressgcp
what if you try to read this tutorial clicking "continue" button? Or maybe you can just ignore this step and go to strep 12 https://opendatakit.org/use/aggregate/.

Regards,
Grzegorz

Yes, I had the same problem recently. I can't remember exactly how I got round it. I think I did some of the tutorial and then cancelled. I'll try and remember exactly.......it did work eventually.

Can you please tell me the steps ... i did exactly what shown in youtube tutorial.. But I cant opt for cancelling the tutorial.. it redirects me to the previous page every time where i had to select JAVA as language in my case.

@Grzesiek2010
Thank u so much for replying.. i opted for continue and was facing difficulty to complete the full tutorial. However i managed to complete the tutorial and now its showing "HELLO WORLD" only instead of opening the server whenever i request for the URL .appspot.com
can you please help me out ..!

@dansteward
Thank you so much for replying.
However i managed to complete the tutorial and now its showing “HELLO WORLD” only instead of opening the server whenever i request for the URL ".appspot.com"
can you please help me out ..?

Unfortunately I don't know what's wrong. Maybe try to create new project.

@Grzesiek2010
I really appreciate your help..
Yes..I tried creating new project but unfortunately faced same problem as before. Its only showing HELLO WORLD and i cant be able to find my URL i.e.(myID.appspot.com).
During installation, as I have selected CONTINUE TUTORIAL, never had to go through the steps 14-17 as mentioned in https://opendatakit.org/use/aggregate/ and was directed to step no 18. Don't know whether the problem is raised for this or not.

I also stuck at step 12, where i am not able to cancel tutorial. Please help how to create project id.

Thanks

Please help if you remember how did you cancel the tutorial.

Thanks
Taj